Edisto Palmetto Charters, LLC 5/18/19 PM

Solid trip out to the 4KI. Seas were much better than the morning trip. Plenty of black bass on the bottom with cut bait. No trout but water temp is still in the mid 70’s.

Edisto Palmetto Charters, LLC
970 Hwy 174
Edisto Island, S.C. 29438

Capt Buddy Bizzell
803-603-2781
Like Edisto Palmetto Charters on Facebook!
Being on the water is a blessing, catching fish is a bonus!

Good deal Buddy. We were out on 4KI from first thing Saturday morning until about 2:30. Caught a fair number of BSB but breaking the 13" mark was tough for us. Caught a mix of other throwbacks including a 4-5# bluefish, and a short cobia. We brought home a few spanish that we picked up just as they would pass within casting distance.
The highlight for the us was a 10-12 foot bull shark that swam up by the boat about mid morning. It hung around behind the boat for a few minutes checking out a pinfish I had on a live line. My son was disappointed not to hook it up but I’m just as happy to not have to respool!
I tried drifting like you talk about doing but between the rough seas in the morning and figuring out a new depth finder I was worn out by lunch-time and ended up just anchoring up.Looking forward to getting back down again soon.

Nice. Thanks for the report! Give me a call/text if you’re coming down and need a report. I’ll be around, so give me a call if you see me on the water. Capt Buddy B 803-603-2781

Edisto Palmetto Charters, LLC
970 Hwy 174
Edisto Island, S.C. 29438

Capt Buddy Bizzell
803-603-2781
Like Edisto Palmetto Charters on Facebook!
Being on the water is a blessing, catching fish is a bonus!

Will do!