Family Visiting Edisto

My wife’s grandparents are coming in from WA to visit us and stay on Edisto. I’d like to take them fishing in Edisto and Charleston, but I have never fished Edisto. I was wondering if I could get some info about where to put my boat in and where to go/not to go. We’re interested in redfish, trout, flounder, shrimping, bsb, etc. I have a 17’ aluminum boat that will get into shallow water as well as take 6ft rollers, but not so much wind chop. I routinely fish the jetties in Charleston as well as the Cooper and Wando Rivers. Thanks in advance!

The Arsenal: 17’ home-built jet sled, 1996 F-350 Powerstroke CrewCab, 1980 10’ Dynacruiser camper.

“Fish don’t catch themselves.”

I also have one more seat at the moment, if there are any Edisto experts who feel like helping me out.

The Arsenal: 17’ home-built jet sled, 1996 F-350 Powerstroke CrewCab, 1980 10’ Dynacruiser camper.

BIG shout out to Capt Steve of UglyDucklin’ Charters. Fishing was great today, but catching wasn’t. Nothing but a big SKUNK to report for Grampy and me, but we did have a great time on the water with great weather.