fifth-grader dies in school fight

Be careful with this one Fred, We don’t want Robbie spreading his Godless poison to other topics !

Fred, are you saying the other girl was without blame?

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Fred, are you saying the other girl was without blame?

No, Quite the opposite 7cs.

In this incident I don't know who was the aggressor.  I do know that shortly after a <s>school fight</s> "scuffle" that was down played Raniya died.   Raniya was not the aggressor in other occasions of bullying with the same girl nor were several others, maybe this time she just could not take it anymore and fought back?  

Did her medical condition cause her death, yes according to the law and medical report. Was it aggravated by the “scuffle”? No doubt it was. I think we all can come to a safe conclusion that she would not have died that day if not for the “scuffle”. No one wants that truth out there it seems.

Fred, please quote what I twisted, thanks brah, I harbor no ill-will towards you.

Your quote is below, please explain, I obtained my information from a coroners report, and the Colleton County Sheriff’s office.

“Don’t act all innocent, and you don’t need to know anything. No matter what I say you already have a predetermined opinion or so much hate towards myself that no matter what I may or may not say you’ll dispute it. Believe me or not, I can say with pretty much certainty She’ll be a burden on society. Already has been.”

Live 5 News has investigated and reported along with 2 & 4.
The Post and Courier has investigated and reported along with other news agencies around the country.
The sheriff’s office has done its investigation.
The medical professionals along with the coroner have chimed in.

In the beginning all we had was heresay; but now here are the facts:
Raniya was the initiator of the scuffle on this particular day.
Raniya had no marks or bruises caused by the scuffle.
Raniya had a pre-existing condition that lead to her death.
According to the teacher, the principle, and staff; there were no complaints about bullying by Raniya’s parents.

The girls were acting like a lot of children their age do and no one is to blame much less be considered a murderer or a contributor to a death.
The other child will not be charged with anything and is re-located to a different school for her. I hope she receives help for any guilty feelings and also for her supposedly being a bully.
I hope the parents of Raniya are strong enough to accept the facts and not cost the tax payers a bunch in litagation.
However; with all the call 555 and 666 numbers out there to call, I doubt that will happen.
It is usually less expensive to offer a settlement in cases like this than to defend against it and attorneys know this. So if there is a settlement; it doesn’t prove fault to anyone.

Fred, you had heresay that you believed in and defended that source quite well.
I trusted the medical profession that my hearsay came from and originally questioned why your source had to be the correct one.
Now that we have facts; I for one am ready to see this thread fall off the bottom of the page.

quote:
Originally posted by misslily

Live 5 News has investigated and reported along with 2 & 4.
The Post and Courier has investigated and reported along with other news agencies around the country.
The sheriff’s office has done its investigation.
The medical professionals along with the coroner have chimed in.

In the beginning all we had was heresay; but now here are the facts:
Raniya was the initiator of the scuffle on this particular day.
Raniya had no marks or bruises caused by the scuffle.
Raniya had a pre-existing condition that lead to her death.
According to the teacher, the principle, and staff; there were no complaints about bullying by Raniya’s parents.

The girls were acting like a lot of children their age do and no one is to blame much less be considered a murderer or a contributor to a death.
The other child will not be charged with anything and is re-located to a different school for her. I hope she receives help for any guilty feelings and also for her supposedly being a bully.
I hope the parents of Raniya are strong enough to accept the facts and not cost the tax payers a bunch in litagation.
However; with all the call 555 and 666 numbers out there to call, I doubt that will happen.
It is usually less expensive to offer a settlement in cases like this than to defend against it and attorneys know this. So if there is a settlement; it doesn’t prove fault to anyone.

Fred, you had heresay that you believed in and defended that source quite well.
I trusted the medical profession that my hearsay came from and originally questioned why your source had to be the correct one.
Now that we have facts; I for one am ready to see this thread fall off the bottom of the page.

Fair enough. I’ll let it go after this one. I wish I had been able to save the video after the incident, it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1lx39sTxA