Finally got out there

Only one way to settle this difference… Oyster Roast Ladder Match! I’m putting $10,000 on Uncle Nutz…

RBF

I’m in!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

The problem is, as a Contractor, here in the Upstate, I refer a lot of customers to this site, for reports, advise, etc. When they see a response like 23sf posted. How do I deal with that?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

I’m all in for laughs, and a good time. 23SF’s post was neither.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

1 Like

Post a picture of yourself.

I can’t find one?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

The better question is how do you address with them being buddies with RBF…:smiley:

However, I understand your concern… That’s one of the reasons I stated you are a good, hard working, and honest person… Best dang contractor/master carpenter in the State of South Carolina no matter what kinda silly hat you wear… BTW, that’s what EF’er called your hat, not me…

RBF

All good with me!!:smiley:

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

“Offshore” going three pages…

Been a long time!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

You provide the fishing report, and I’ll provide the CFC chum… :wink:

RBF

SF23, is a liar. Can’t come clean.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

That’s Sailfish23, for those who don’t know.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Crap. I forgot_ administrator, as well.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

You had to push it until you got another page didn’t you.haha. I don’t think 23 will take the bait,pea learned him pretty good.Dick and bob are holding their own I’ll have to admit.If they get too bad I’ll come running out of the dressing room like Rip Hawk and get em.

You better bring Swede with you to have even half a chance… :wink:

RBF

It’s gonna take one helluva tag team to go up against you guys,that’s for sure.In the meantime, I’ll keep the popcorn popping and enjoying the show.haha

Haha, I’m a singles match ring master technician type… If Bob gets in the way of the belt, it’s gonna get ugly quick… You should consider being a manager…

RBF

1 Like

I find it odd that you would give as your reason for being perturbed is because customers you recommend coming here might see responses that you would have to deal with.

…and then you go on to say things like these below, like somehow they won’t see them and how you are acting. Seems odd, thats all

If I were your customer and I came here on your recommendation and read the things you have said (with such flimsy evidence of ill intent), well, I guess I just wouldn’t take your recommendations any more,but hey, that’s just me.

Like I said, seems odd thats all

Staff

And, then there’s the view that EF’er claims he came back to make CFC what it was once before, yet he can help himself but to still be a jerk… The culture EF wants is tribal and only certain members are welcome here…

Mixed Nutz didn’t start the problem, but yet EF’er defends the only person that could have simply just cleared it all up with stating what their intentions were?

Here is a prior post from Mixed Nutz perhaps you should take into consideration with your so called mission here…

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185528?pagenum=1&archived=0

“Sweet! Shoot me a P.M. if you’re interested in hooking up with me. Nothing would please me more, than to try to bring this site to it’s former Glory! Y’all know. Friendship, Fellowship, Fishing!!”

EF’er you are simply incorrigible and there’s just no 2 ways about it…

RBF

What’s this all about???</font id=“size6”>

Ladder Match???

I gots $5 on 23 and anybody he chooses…even Bonzo.

And while I’m at it…

DFreedom …Bonzo say you catch bait.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

On White Bread.</font id=“size6”>

The ENTER-NET Fisherman