Finally got out there

Come on Mixed, don’t be a fifi. I don’t agree with EF’s Rubenesque comment, I’ve never found another man’s figure pleasing or attractive. 23’s a straight up good dude, Living close to everything, but separated from it with some prime real-estate. I’ve never caught an African Pompano. Nice Job. Have a friend that says they have been catching these pretty often Off the North Carolina Coast. And good of you to post a long needed report and pic here. I miss all the old posters and fantastic pics from offshore. I really loved some of the diving stuff bringing up our huge “bugs”. Anyone hear from Bug catcher?

[quote]

And, then there’s the view that EF’er claims he came back to make CFC what it was once before, yet he can help himself but to still be a jerk… The culture EF wants is tribal and only certain members are welcome here…

What exactly does that ^^^^ have to do with bounced checks or silly hats? Nothing. It is just another example of your punk-arse lying and trying to spin the actual facts to take the spotlight off of your pilfering persona. I have made it clear on numerous occasions that you are bad for business, and this is just another case in point. Your lying, spinning, and thieving ways only makes me want to rid the “tribe” of you, and you only. You suck. Everything about you sucks, you prove it daily. Its why you were fired, or so I’ve been told.</font id=“Comic Sans MS”>

Mixed Nutz didn’t start the problem, but yet EF’er defends the only person that could have simply just cleared it all up with stating what their intentions were?

Here again, you lie when the truth would do just fine,indicative of your coprophagic
personality as always. You enticed this whole fiasco, just like always, by trying to spin 23Sailfish’s statement into a monetary slight on Nutz, plain and simple. To suggest otherwise just proves my point that you are a filthy thief, liar, and a piece of schitt. Everyone knew 23’s statement was directed at you and not Nutz, but again you spin the narrative for no other reason than to be heard.</font id=“Comic Sans MS”>

Here is a prior post from Mixed Nutz perhaps you should take into consideration with your so called mission here…

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185528?pagenum=1&archived=0

“Sweet! Shoot me a P.M. if you’re interested in hooking up with me. Nothing would please me more, than to try to bring this site to it’s former Glory! Y’all know. Friendship, Fellowship, Fishing!!”

EF’er you are simply incorrigible and th

Wow, another epic meltdown, coupled with your extreme case of Logorrhea on full display…

You broke the shun, and on a Thursday… Guess like what you stated before about Crappie, you rise to the occasion again… Gobble it up because you sure are full of it…

RBF

Just One…

Name one on your side that isn’t one of your cronies… I am my own man and Independent thinker, you need others to like you just as a 13 year old girl would…

Haha, you stated you were “moving away” after your meltdown… Guess your BIG mouth wouldn’t allow you too…

RBF

RBF is a good egg, don’t hate on a man that tells it like it is.

Shouldn’t you be pulling weeds in that garden of yours? Last pics looked like you were slacking off…too hot for you?

LOL, That one came out of left field, never saw it coming. Not

OK, I stand corrected. I really didn’t think even you would stand up for him.

I wonder however if you are doing it because you actually believe it, or it’s your way of casting an anti-Trump type vote because of the way you too have acted.

Something to ponder I suppose,

The garden had to be put on the back burner for about a week. I went to visit an old friend who isn’t doing as good as I’d like. I took some pictures of stuff OTC is going to like a lot I hope, when he gets back (if he comes back) I’ll post one of the best threads I have ever posted. Really.

Staff

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

I’ll stand with RBF, Poly too!

Not so sure how an Offshore report became so twisted?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

23 needs to end this.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Fortunately, I’m in a position to be able to vet my clientele, thoroughly. Sorry, but, you didn’t make the cut!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

LMAO…fifi? I haven’t laughed this hard since you were going to make me “tap out”. 23 can end this anytime he wants?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Not sure how squelching critical thinking, and dialogue, has any benefit? Prove your point, discuss, gracefully, and move on. I truly enjoy the dialogue, between all members who post here. Looks like were down to only a very few? SAD!!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

It wasn’t too long ago (maybe a couple three years) RBF used to slam you pretty hard and talk about how much money and friends he had. Guess you two buried the hatchet since you both now support Biden and were butt hurt that Trump made it into office?

Sorry Mixed, couldn’t help myself. Really though, 23 is a straight up good guy. I tend to over read stuff from time to time, you being sarcastic or serious?

Did you eat that Pompano? If so, are they the same as their smaller cousins?

When I ran headboats African pompano were an unusual occasional catch. But after eating a few I learned to target them. They bite best in low light Just before sunrise and sunset and overcast days. They suspend about 6 to 10 foot above the mass of bottom fish . They like smaller baits like small live b liners and will hit a properly rigged whole squid and love small jigs I would tie a weight to a line and drop it down in 90 to 150 ‘ and crank it up about 10 ‘ above the bottom and tie a rubber band to the line at the spool so I would know where to stop . Then tie on a Carolina rig with a bait 6 - 8 foot away from the swivel. I purchased my squid from shrimpers they were not big but easy to rig so they looked natural

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

African Pompano eats great! Amazing the amount of fillets you get off of these fish. Easy to clean, and fillet.

Sarcasm vs. serious?

read the whole post. I think you’ll figure it out.

Looks like, once again, I’m the A-hole, for, simply, posting my adventure here?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

RBF is a good fella, I like to have someone to argue with,he post some links that I never would have seen.Y’all have to admit,Dick would be hell on the old debate team.haha

For anyone interested. Both African Pompano’s were caught on eight to ten inch, live Menhaden, on the bottom, in 110’ feet. Single hook, eight oz. sinker, drop rig.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Chit, "cuz, you just figuring that out? Me, and RBF, been going at it here for years. Love him like a Brother!

Fred Too!!
:+1:

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

So much for Charleston Fishing.

It seems like Biden is running the show.

Enjoy.

NN