finding bigfoot coming to Berkeley County

In January. Sweet.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

I want to get in gorilla suits and mess with them

Got one,wanna borrow it?

Deer season will be over and coon hunters will be in the woods. Those dumb a##es go in the wood screaming and hollering like they do will find themselves on a new network (Live 5 news).

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Pfft. Give them something actually interesting to look at. All y’all with those jacked-up 4X4’s need to paint them blue, run a straight pipe exhaust, and paint a big “BIGFOOT” across the side.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

If they are coming to Berkley County then they will probably be in Francis Marion and are
probably to get on some mean hogs at night.

WS Tarpon 120
WS Tarpon 100
Heritage Ultralite 9.5
Ghennoe & 6hp Suzuki
Scout 153 & Yamaha 60

Hwy 176 near Ridgeville. A postal worker has seen a supposed Bigfoot in the same area 2 x’s…one in 2007 and again in early 2014.

quote:
Originally posted by CooperRiverMan

Hwy 176 near Ridgeville. A postal worker has seen a supposed Bigfoot in the same area 2 x’s…one in 2007 and again in early 2014.

Tell the truth; are you Bobo?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I remember about 30 years ago thinking that it would be cool if Big Foot was real… I believe we’d have seen him by now if there were any possibility of his/her existence.

Bigfoot is about as real as reality t.v.

something else for them to laugh at us about…Honey Boo Boo, swamp people, ax men, and Thomas Ravenel. Anyone that believes in bigfoot needs their head examined. You can’t just have one, you need a sustainable breeding population, which means baby bigfoots, grandpa bigfoots, mommy bigfoots too. You would think with millions of hunters, game cameras, hikers, if it did exist, there would be undeniable proof.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Baby bigfoot…LOL

Or Little bigfeet?

quote:
You would think with millions of hunters, game cameras, hikers, if it did exist, there would be undeniable proof.

My thoughts too. With all the people everywhere and all of them with cameras on their phones, in Berkeley County and all the trail cams all over… seems like we could get one decent picture. Even a road kill, or a carcass of one dead of old age. For them to exist, there has to be a breeding population, there has to be deaths, there has to be remains… lot of hunters in the woods… Gives you something to think about when you are deep in a swamp and the sun goes down, and the owls are hooting, but I’d give 100/1 odds they won’t find bigfoot in SC.

There are many old bigfoot legends or equivalent about Daufuskie Island also. I’ve been hunting there for 50 years, thought I saw one a few times and scared myself to death. Usually it was a just a stump. It makes you feel stupid to run from a stump. I don’t think they will find a bigfoot in SC.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

I’ve heard there is used to be , a breeding population around Clyo, GA:smiley:

Bigfoot? Seriously? Well, while they are here just go ahead and search for beached mermaids. Two were found recently, one of them in Hawaii. Hey it’s true, they exist, they got pictures to prove it!

sound familiar?

j

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

[quote] Y but I’d give 100/1 odds they won’t find bigfoot in SC.

There are many old bigfoot legends or equivalent about Daufuskie Island also.

i’d go as far and say 288/1 odds. :smiley:

I’ve “missed” the ferry quit a few times while working on Daufuskie. Had a company vehicle to pass the time with. No big foot, but did happen to catch a few “bull” spot tail in the surf! Nothing like a metal milk crate to put your frying pan on and cook a few fillets on a deserted stretch of beach.

Could tell many tails about that place. It’s either for the rich elite or the salt of the Earth. Sometimes they both mingle.

I’ve been hunting and staying and working on Daufuskie since the mid 1960’s. Seen a lot of changes, too many. We carried an old International Scout over there on a floating dock in the 70’s, parked it behind the only store on the island, used the community dock like we owned the place. Kept that scout running for 20 years until it fell apart from rust. Killed many a deer, and a few bottles of island brews. Best deviled crabs in the world. Those Gullah all got a raw deal over there. Taxed out for the most part now. Crabbers and shrimpers and oystermen can’t pay the waterfront tax that John Mellancamp can. Development ruined Daufuskie.

There were so many deer that the locals used them for crab trap bait back then :smiley:

quote:
Could tell many tails about that place.

Me too. Long before there were ferry boats. My wife almost drowned at Bloody Point once, I got snake bit by a copperhead on my right azz cheek in trash pile swamp, wasn’t any doctors on the island then, lost a dog there once and wouldn’t leave him, wife took the boat home without me, it took me 3 days but I found him…I don’t leave my dog, even if my wife leaves without me. Lot of good memories from that place. No bigfoot stories to tell though, except running from a big black stump that looked like it might be one:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

They will never find a Bigfoot with the way they hunt. They make way too much noise. Moneymaker said he has been doing this over 25 years. You would think they would make a call and then be quiet. They laugh and call each over on the radio. What ? That is stupid. Make some calls and STFU for a little while. Who knows if they exist. Just saw another tribe (nobody knew existed) was found in the Amazon Rain Forest. The Goblin shark and Giant Squid were proved real , recently. Who knows? I wear a size 15 Wide shoe. Maybe Bigfoot is my relative :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

Tell the truth; are you Bobo?

BoBo is way cooler than me. I would love to go surfing with him, though.

quote:

I wear a size 15 Wide shoe. Maybe Bigfoot is my relative :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang dude, you are big foot!

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

I wear a size 15 Wide shoe. Maybe Bigfoot is my relative :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang dude, you are big foot!

My wife calls me Sasquatch. Kind of funny. Shoe shopping is ZERO fun.