finding bigfoot coming to Berkeley County

Dang, you can save a lot of money not buying wake boards, with them feets:wink:

quote:
They will never find a Bigfoot with the way they hunt. They make way too much noise. Moneymaker said he has been doing this over 25 years. You would think they would make a call and then be quiet. They laugh and call each over on the radio. What ? That is stupid. Make some calls and STFU for a little while. Who knows if they exist. Just saw another tribe (nobody knew existed) was found in the Amazon Rain Forest. The Goblin shark and Giant Squid were proved real , recently. Who knows? I wear a size 15 Wide shoe. Maybe Bigfoot is my relative

Cooper, you should have ended the sentence, and post, after the sixth word. Bigfoot does not exist.

j

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptids
Fur trout…lol

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

One of my in-laws started talking about the show one night at a family dinner and this is what he said …“them fellers on that Bigfoot show ain’t never gonna find his ass,they make too much noise and got too many commercials.”
There was about 10 seconds of silence at the table and I couldn’t hold it in…
That’s the night rotflmao was invented.

He hasn’t spoken to me since…

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

Anyone that believes in bigfoot needs their head examined. You can’t just have one, you need a sustainable breeding population, which means baby bigfoots, grandpa bigfoots, mommy bigfoots too. You would think with millions of hunters, game cameras, hikers, if it did exist, there would be undeniable proof.

There are still remote parts of the world, and even remote parts of the US that haven’t been totally explored. So yes, it’s possible they exist. Scientists thought coelacanths had gone extinct millions of years ago, yet that was proven wrong, they’re alive in a small part of the ocean.

Too many cultures over time in widely different parts of the world have described the exact same “Bigfoot” like creature. I wouldn’t say it’s likely they exist, but it’s definitely possible. There’s a fairly substantial bear population in SC, yet there aren’t too many people in this state who can say they saw one in the wild.

It’s possible Ivory Billed Woodpeckers still exist in a remote area of the state. Some people insist that large black cats of some sort live in SC, and while a dead one hasn’t been found, a few pics have been taken. Again, “likely” and “possible” are two different things.

I think if a Bigfoot-like creature did exist in the US it would be in a more remote area than the woods/swamps of SC, there’s a lot of remote land in the Pacific NW that would be more likely.

That said, back in the mid 80’s I was deep in the Santee Swamp and saw “something” that I really can’t explain.

quote:
That said, back in the mid 80's I was deep in the Santee Swamp and saw "something" that I really can't explain.

I’ve found that the deeper and darker the swamp, the more likely that is to happen. Especially if you are alone :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by pitcher
quote:

Anyone that believes in bigfoot needs their head examined. You can’t just have one, you need a sustainable breeding population, which means baby bigfoots, grandpa bigfoots, mommy bigfoots too. You would think with millions of hunters, game cameras, hikers, if it did exist, there would be undeniable proof.

There are still remote parts of the world, and even remote parts of the US that haven’t been totally explored. So yes, it’s possible they exist. Scientists thought coelacanths had gone extinct millions of years ago, yet that was proven wrong, they’re alive in a small part of the ocean.

Too many cultures over time in widely different parts of the world have described the exact same “Bigfoot” like creature. I wouldn’t say it’s likely they exist, but it’s definitely possible. There’s a fairly substantial bear population in SC, yet there aren’t too many people in this state who can say they saw one in the wild.

It’s possible Ivory Billed Woodpeckers still exist in a remote area of the state. Some people insist that large black cats of some sort live in SC, and while a dead one hasn’t been found, a few pics have been taken. Again, “likely” and “possible” are two different things.

I think if a Bigfoot-like creature did exist in the US it would be in a more remote area than the woods/swamps of SC, there’s a lot of remote land in the Pacific NW that would be more likely.

That said, back in the mid 80’s I was deep in the Santee Swamp and saw “something” that I really can’t explain.

I hope banjo music was not involved :smiley:. Do

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/044/304/urlesquekraken.gif

I hear swamp gas can affect your brain, make you see things. (-:

WS Tarpon 120
WS Tarpon 100
Heritage Ultralite 9.5
Ghennoe & 6hp Suzuki
Scout 153 & Yamaha 60

quote:
Originally posted by timetohunt

I hear swamp gas can affect your brain, make you see things. (-:

WS Tarpon 120
WS Tarpon 100
Heritage Ultralite 9.5
Ghennoe & 6hp Suzuki
Scout 153 & Yamaha 60

Bigfoot farts are swamp gas :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:

I hope banjo music was not involved :smiley:. Do your best to explain what you saw? I would like to hear. The giant squid was a myth...until it was found in 2004. Happens a good bit.

[/quote]

Giant Squid (Architeuthis dux) has been washing up on beaches for centuries. they also found plenty of specimens in the bellies of Sperm whales during the whaling days. It was filmed alive for the first time in 04’.

Again I say “sustainable breeding population”…can’t have just one unless it is immortal.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:

something else for them to laugh at us about…Honey Boo Boo, swamp people, ax men, and Thomas Ravenel. Anyone that believes in bigfoot needs their head examined.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I like the fact that you reffered to yourself as “us”…you can now add Southerner to your ‘Proud Yankee’ or Proud Southern/Yankee…:sunglasses:

But also like you said there has to be a momma and papa bigfoot for the to be others…It’s fairly safe to say there are not actual bigfoot creatures around

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

Finding a thought-extinct creature in the ocean is inconceivably more likely than finding a Sasquatch in Berkeley county…

Don’t y’all know that sasquatch is actually an extra-terrestrial species? I mean, come on!! How else would there be so many sightings without any bodies being found.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

Don’t y’all know that sasquatch is actually an extra-terrestrial species? I mean, come on!! How else would there be so many sightings without any bodies being found.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

because porcupines eat the bones, duh! Don’t you watch the show… i mean the scientific footage!?

Lord Have Mercy! What have ya’ll been drinking in your coffee?

WS Tarpon 120
WS Tarpon 100
Heritage Ultralite 9.5
Ghennoe & 6hp Suzuki
Scout 153 & Yamaha 60

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

because porcupines eat the bones, duh! Don’t you watch the show… i mean the scientific footage!?

We watch the show for the comic value. The biggest laugh was when they said that about porcupines. we laughed so hard we cried.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

We watch the show for the comic value. The biggest laugh was when they said that about porcupines. we laughed so hard we cried.

The sad part is they actually believe all of that.

I really think we’re missing a golden opportunity to have a chas fishing meetup in the woods in gorilla suits when they come. Put all this Carolina/Clemson stuff behind us and mess with some weirdos.

I still believe there are things in the ocean we havent seen yet… there are no trail cams under the sea.

Modern day electronics have yet to catch a pic of a bigfoot but some guy with a polaroid in 1970 did ?