finding bigfoot coming to Berkeley County

Bigfoot would never be caught in Berkeley County for fear pf getting a subpoena to appear in Berkeley Family Court… not a good place to be if you are a male.

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

quote:
Originally posted by CooperRiverMan
quote:
Originally posted by pitcher
quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

Anyone that believes in bigfoot needs their head examined. You can’t just have one, you need a sustainable breeding population, which means baby bigfoots, grandpa bigfoots, mommy bigfoots too. You would think with millions of hunters, game cameras, hikers, if it did exist, there would be undeniable proof.

There are still remote parts of the world, and even remote parts of the US that haven’t been totally explored. So yes, it’s possible they exist. Scientists thought coelacanths had gone extinct millions of years ago, yet that was proven wrong, they’re alive in a small part of the ocean.

Too many cultures over time in widely different parts of the world have described the exact same “Bigfoot” like creature. I wouldn’t say it’s likely they exist, but it’s definitely possible. There’s a fairly substantial bear population in SC, yet there aren’t too many people in this state who can say they saw one in the wild.

It’s possible Ivory Billed Woodpeckers still exist in a remote area of the state. Some people insist that large black cats of some sort live in SC, and while a dead one hasn’t been found, a few pics have been taken. Again, “likely” and “possible” are two different things.

I think if a Bigfoot-like creature did exist in the US it would be in a more remote area than the woods/swamps of SC, there’s a lot of remote land in the Pacific NW that would be more likely.

That said, back in the mid 80’s I was deep in the Santee Swamp

[/quote]

The water depth was 5’-6’ or so, based on that whatever it was had to be in the range of 7’+ tall. It wasn’t swimming, it was striding.
[/quote]

Good Grief, Thousands of trail cams out there and Nothing. Keep the hopes alive tho:smiley:

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CooperRiverMan
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

Anyone that believes in bigfoot needs their head examined. You can’t just have one, you need a sustainable breeding population, which means baby bigfoots, grandpa bigfoots, mommy bigfoots too. You would think with millions of hunters, game cameras, hikers, if it did exist, there would be undeniable proof.

There are still remote parts of the world, and even remote parts of the US that haven’t been totally explored. So yes, it’s possible they exist. Scientists thought coelacanths had gone extinct millions of years ago, yet that was proven wrong, they’re alive in a small part of the ocean.

Too many cultures over time in widely different parts of the world have described the exact same “Bigfoot” like creature. I wouldn’t say it’s likely they exist, but it’s definitely possible. There’s a fairly substantial bear population in SC, yet there aren’t too many people in this state who can say they saw one in the wild.

It’s possible Ivory Billed Woodpeckers still exist in a remote area of the state. Some people insist that large black cats of some sort live in SC, and while a dead one hasn’t been found, a few pics have been taken. Again, “likely” and “possible” are two different things.

I think if a Bigfoot-like creature did exist in the US it would be in a more remote area than

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN

The water depth was 5’-6’ or so, based on that whatever it was had to be in the range of 7’+ tall. It wasn’t swimming, it was striding.
[/quote]

Good Grief, Thousands of trail cams out there and Nothing. Keep the hopes alive tho:smiley:
[/quote]

Back then there weren’t trail cams everywhere, and we didn’t have cell phones with cameras.

I would seriously doubt nowadays something like that could survive unknown in this area, but there’s a lot of desolate woods in the Pacific NW that could still harbor something.