Fla has asked permission to speak to Dabo?

quote:
It's hilarious how quickly everybody jumped on the forum again as soon as Watson got hurt this past weekend.

No quicker than how quickly you stop posting when the taters falter. And for the record, I would never put you in a box. Don’t get your feelings hurt, it’s all in fun isn’t it?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

He can go now if he takes Stoudt with him!!! I have never been a Dabo fan and wouldn’t miss him one bit!!

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

Typical ungrateful Clemson fan. Dabo has brought Clemson to national relevance and won a conference championship and a BCS bowl…and you’ve never been a fan. This is sad.

What does he need to do for you to become a fan of his? Win the national title? That’s not easy to do in any conference or any part of the country…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

OMG, exactly how tall is the soapbox you are always standing on?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

He can go now if he takes Stoudt with him!!! I have never been a Dabo fan and wouldn’t miss him one bit!!

Typical ungrateful Clemson fan. Dabo has brought Clemson to national relevance and won a conference championship and a BCS bowl…and you’ve never been a fan. This is sad.

What does he need to do for you to become a fan of his? Win the national title? That’s not easy to do in any conference or any part of the country…

OMG, exactly how tall is the soapbox you are always standing on?

1. Phin
  2. CooperRiverMan
  3. Pitviper