Fla has asked permission to speak to Dabo?

Don’t shoot the messenger. Heard through a person who would be in the “know” the rumor is heavy??? Interesting… [:0]

He can go now if he takes Stoudt with him!!! I have never been a Dabo fan and wouldn’t miss him one bit!!

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

Maybe they want to find out first hand how he recruits so well in Fla?? lol

Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#Ke3iSXsUtBJ1HUAv.99

Florida’s head cheerleader got injured? Oh no!

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Isn’t it funny how Chad Morris is nowhere in this conversation… Last year, his name would have been mentioned all over.

Jay
Pheonix 29 Sportfish (Lagniappe)
Shamrock 20 Cuddy (Cuda Catcher)
Key West 1520 Explorer (Baby Boat)

Spurrier has to be leaving SC,no way dabo goes there for number 7,8,9,10.

Here you go Cooper…one size fits ALL!

Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#Ke3iSXsUtBJ1HUAv.99

He is on a short list with 12 other coaches. If you call that a short list. The heat will be on Foley to hire a “big splash” coach that will produce quickly.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by KoolSeas

Here you go Cooper…one size fits ALL!

Nido Qubein

That's funny.

Mike Gundy, Jim McClewain, Bob Stoops and Dan Mullen are the top 4 according to Las Vegas odds.

Coop,when I see that you post something I have to check it out…when you get serious…nevermind.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24817229/big-names-already-being-removed-from-florida-coaching-search

This article says no Mullen or Stoops, as well as Rich Rod and Spurrier.

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

He can go now if he takes Stoudt with him!!! I have never been a Dabo fan and wouldn’t miss him one bit!!

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

Typical ungrateful Clemson fan. Dabo has brought Clemson to national relevance and won a conference championship and a BCS bowl…and you’ve never been a fan. This is sad.

What does he need to do for you to become a fan of his? Win the national title? That’s not easy to do in any conference or any part of the country…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Dabo isn’t going anywhere and he will retain his staff after this season IMO. He’s tempered his rah, rah crap over the years and is becoming a good coach whether or not some people believe it. He’s very passionate about his team, the school and his overall job. Sometimes he does some frustrating crap and hasn’t gotten over the hump with the chickens but if you suffered through the Hatfield, West and to some degree Bowden years, you’d realize that the Clemson program is in pretty good shape at this time. You can’t win them all but the program is light years ahead of where is was with the previous three.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Delicious irony here when Florida won’t ever put up with Scurrier’s arrogance again, nor will any other school. You’re stuck with Scurrier just as Clemson is stuck with Dabo.

Both have taken their programs to a better place than where they found them, so let’s just stick with picking on one another’s, “the rant” or “the walk off interview” or the “what do you want me to do Ron?”

I heard that FL will try to get to Saban before Texas does. Going to be expensive but Florida will put up the money honey!

No, I didn’t really hear that, I just needed to think good thoughts before the Bama / AU game. It is quite likely to be ugly this year. But I will always pull for my Tigers!

j

The reality is, neither Spurrier nor FL would benefit from Spurrier going back. They need a younger coach that would be there for more than a couple of years. However, if it makes you feel better thinking that Florida “won’t put up with Spurrier” you go on believing that. They had a 2nd chance and blew it when they asked him for his resume. You really are a piece of work. The best thing about Clemson losing isn’t Clemson losing. The best thing is it usually clams you up for a little while. I can’t wait to see how quiet you are if the Gamecocks make it 6. I’m thinking “monk-like vow of silence” quiet.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

The reality is, neither Spurrier nor FL would benefit from Spurrier going back. They need a younger coach that would be there for more than a couple of years. However, if it makes you feel better thinking that Florida “won’t put up with Spurrier” you go on believing that. They had a 2nd chance and blew it when they asked him for his resume. You really are a piece of work. The best thing about Clemson losing isn’t Clemson losing. The best thing is it usually clams you up for a little while. I can’t wait to see how quiet you are if the Gamecocks make it 6. I’m thinking “monk-like vow of silence” quiet.

This is what I get when I said last week that Carolina and Clemson would both win this past Saturday?

What do I get when I say Carolina won’t win?

I even indicated that Carolina could win against Auburn before that game.

You’ll find that I typically have never pulled against the coots except when they play Clemson.

Everybody bowing all up against me defending Clemson against ignorant, back handed stuff from coots on here is pretty funny.

You apparently put me in the same box with Salty, who unapologetically will tell you coots and your school where to go a half a second faster than you can disclaim being on your bandwagon.

It’s hilarious how quickly everybody jumped on the forum again as soon as Watson got hurt this past weekend.

Karma’s gonna hurt in Clemson, coots.

quote:
Originally posted by capehorn 16

Coop,when I see that you post something I have to check it out…when you get serious…nevermind.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/bovada-releases-uf-coaching-odds/ :wink:

Bwahhhahahahah!!!

Bwahaha!!!1