Free deck wood with demo

Approx 50pcs 2"x6"x12’ and 20pcs 2"x6"x10’. Deck originally built no later than 2004. Must demo and take everything away, but you can salvage anything you like. Deck approx 12’ x 35’ total. Located on the Folly side of James Island. PM here or text or call 843-364-nine three three four. Offering here on CF for a few days before I post it to the world wide weird…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Wher are you baitman? I can’t wait to hear from you.
As fo me; I will rent a truck and haul it off for $500.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

Approx 50pcs 2"x6"x12’ and 20pcs 2"x6"x10’. Deck originally built no later than 2004. Must demo and take everything away, but you can salvage anything you like. Deck approx 12’ x 35’ total. Located on the Folly side of James Island. PM here or text or call 843-364-nine three three four. Offering here on CF for a few days before I post it to the world wide weird…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

PeePal has requested first right of refusal for the Crimmus lights…

RBF

I’ve got some free grass clippings if anyone wants to come cut my grass this week.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

I have free piles of pure bred basset hound yard fertilizer for the taking…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I’ve got some free grass clippings if anyone wants to come cut my grass this week.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

LOL

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

Might call for neighborhood bon fire, have them bring hotdogs and marshmellows and mabe a hose! Good luck.

So, how much are you offering to pay for the demolition\haul off component of this project?

quote:
Originally posted by El Bandito

So, how much are you offering to pay for the demolition\haul off component of this project?

You’ll get dibbs on the Crimmus lights…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

RBF

Removal of those lights should be included in the job…I’m just looking for the price the OP is offering to pay.

I have a fence that needs white washing.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

RBF

Removal of those lights should be included in the job…I’m just looking for the price the OP is offering to pay.

OP is offering nada, as he is wanting a Bonzo Bargain…

His number is listed on the post, give him a shout… May get lucky and get some free leaves out of the gutters too…

RBF

resident meteorologist. I expected a much better weather station.

I haven’t been this disappointed since 23 ran that big poon trip and slinked home the goose egg

Thanks for the note on the weather station PeaPod. I have been wondering why the neighborhood station always says 0 mph when its blowing 25.

I need the oil changed in my truck…if you’ll do it for free, you’re welcome to keep the old oil. If interested, hit me up at 1-800-asuckaisborneveryminute.

I saw Bonzo nearly cut a digit off on that very deck just a few years ago cleaning fish… At least it feels like a few years back… But it’s probably been more like six or seven.

Bonzo, if it’s still around next weekend, I’ll come help you destroy it. What are you replacing it with?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I’ve been basing my hurricane and weather plans based on a guy using a weather station from Dollar General

This shat is white braid funny I tell ya. Roast those wieners over CCA treated lumber and check back in 5 years…HA

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I saw Bonzo nearly cut a digit off on that very deck just a few years ago cleaning fish… At least it feels like a few years back… But it’s probably been more like six or seven.

I’m speechless…a disturbing situation.

What would Cantoree say?

Get a grip…my man.