Free deck wood with demo

quote:
Originally posted by El Bandito
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

So, how much are you offering to pay for the demolition\haul off component of this project?

You’ll get dibbs on the Crimmus lights…

RBF

Removal of those lights should be included in the job…I’m just looking for the price the OP is offering to pay.

nothing…had a guy come and take it all away for free…you can keep your grass clippings Fritz…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Cue Peapod with some kind of hatful comment.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

That project will sit unfinished until 2019

Well it’s all gone. Now, what’s install for the new deck? And don’t tell me that you are going to leave it as is.

You would have thought this would have been in Bonzo’s bargains.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

You would have thought this would have been in Bonzo’s bargains.

yea, Bonzo fail on that one right?

now, who wants to build me a 12’ x 43’ for free? :imp:

contractor is already on board for new deck…and no, it is not free…I’ll try to beat PooPad’s timeline…

Tell the new guy I need 10pcs of 2x6 at 38 inches long. Thanks buddy.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Tell the new guy I need 10pcs of 2x6 at 38 inches long. Thanks buddy.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

had plenty of them until yesterday morning…sorry buddy…

How much did you pay the man for his labor?

If at first you don’t succeed, fish and fish again…

quote:

How much did you pay the man for his labor?

nothing…he obviously found enough value in the wood that it was worth his time (and that of his helper) and travel to come disassemble everything and take it away…I had a dozen people contact me to come and take it all away for free…why is this such a foreign concept?

The people either found enough value in the salvage, or perhaps the value was in casing the home…

Have you ever thought about pouring a patio? There is nice concrete stamping available and you never have any maintenance. Just the lower portion and the landings and stairs would be wood. Paint the foundation and it would look great.

RBF

congrats on 2 pages. go ahead and feel free to post weekly updates on the progress

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

congrats on 2 pages. go ahead and feel free to post weekly updates on the progress

Subscribed

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

The people either found enough value in the salvage, or perhaps the value was in casing the home…

Have you ever thought about pouring a patio? There is nice concrete stamping available and you never have any maintenance. Just the lower portion and the landings and stairs would be wood. Paint the foundation and it would look great.

RBF

Bonzo, you have been a great sport this past week and everyone has enjoyed the thread. If you want to take Richard’s advice on a concrete patio; I have 1400 square feet of used driveway that I want to replace and will give it to you. Come and get it at your leisure.
George

Misslily
Now that’s funny I don’t care who you are!!!

RRR
Sea Hunt
BX 22 BR
Carolina Blue

precongrats on 3 pages

quote:
Originally posted by misslily

Bonzo, you have been a great sport this past week and everyone has enjoyed the thread. If you want to take Richard’s advice on a concrete patio; I have 1400 square feet of used driveway that I want to replace and will give it to you. Come and get it at your leisure.
George

George, is it your oyster shell driveway? Are the oysters still good? might consider…

Bozo, I’ll come get the concrete if you don’t want em. I’m building a reef somewhere…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Bozo, I’ll come get the concrete if you don’t want em. I’m building a reef somewhere…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Why don’t you just use those rocks of reality you keep laying aroumd?

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

I can’t seem to find the progress reports and photos on the deck rebuild. I’ve searched the home improvement forum. any ideas on how the progress is coming along. where are the promised reports?