Free deck wood with demo

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I can’t seem to find the progress reports and photos on the deck rebuild. I’ve searched the home improvement forum. any ideas on how the progress is coming along. where are the promised reports?

you’ll be the forty eleventh person invited to the new deck party…just after El Bandito, mdaddy and Fritz…it will be “Ted Epic”…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I can see the plan now…

Have all the material delivered, then schedule a party, get’em all liquored up, and get more free/cheap labor… I like the way you think…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Bozo, I’ll come get the concrete if you don’t want em. I’m building a reef somewhere…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Why don’t you just use those rocks of reality you keep laying aroumd?

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Those are the intellectual property of peepod unfortunately; I don’t own them.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

I can’t seem to find the progress reports and photos on the deck rebuild. I’ve searched the home improvement forum. any ideas on how the progress is coming along. where are the promised reports?

you’ll be the forty eleventh person invited to the new deck party…just after El Bandito, mdaddy and Fritz…it will be “Ted Epic”…

I'm booked that day.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker
quote:

Bozo, I’ll come get the concrete if you don’t want em. I’m building a reef somewhere…

Why don’t you just use those rocks of reality you keep laying aroumd?

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Those are the intellectual property of peepod unfortunately; I don’t own them.

-10 for using intellectual and Pea Pad in the same sentence.

quote:
-10 for using intellectual and Pea Pad in the same sentence.

Good call!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

week 4 of the big deck rebuild. I can’t find the status updates or pictures - is this hidden in the home improvement forum someplace?

quote:

week 4 of the big deck rebuild. I can’t find the status updates or pictures - is this hidden in the home improvement forum someplace?

we finally got the sunbrella material fully supported…we ran out of beer so might be a while before we finish…Biscuit just hangs it off the side to pee for now…

I see you went with the 2x10’s. how many guests are you expecting? also, does that tarp dump water on willi’s porch? aren’t you in the business, I think fall protection is required at that height. there’s already way more done that I thought would happen in 2018.

I don’t see your permit.
Are those posts in 2x2x2 holes filled with concrete?
Were the holes inspected?
Where is your hurricane uplift protection straps?
Where are the Mexicans?
Where is the engineer?

This can’t be a real construction project without those- you must start over- also needs a port o potty- you gotta hard hat?

also $100 fine for using un tagged lumber

A proper demo permit was required as well…

RBF

Dockman off the top rope

I honestly hope Bonzo gets the entire project done for free beer- that’s how it should be, not that other government crap I posted.
Good luck and it’s looking good.

quote:
Originally posted by Dockman

I honestly hope Bonzo gets the entire project done for free beer- that’s how it should be, not that other government crap I posted.
Good luck and it’s looking good.

thanks man…I’m pleased with the contractor’s work, but more importantly the wife is pleased with how it is turning out…this one’s gonna cost me quite a few 4 packs of Westbrook Key Lime Pie Gose though…

Looks great. 6x6’s way up there. You planning on covering part of the deck I assume??

Those things love to twist in the sun, so tie in as soon as you can.

NN

Let us know when the New Deck party is.

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN

Looks great. 6x6’s way up there. You planning on covering part of the deck I assume??

Those things love to twist in the sun, so tie in as soon as you can.

NN

yea, gonna have a piece of Sunbrella fabric cut to cover about a 10’x12’ section…

Doug, I’m thinking of a cage match deck party on the far end of it…know anybody who would be a good matchup?

Will there be an undercard fight? If so, the Pea and anyone. I have some ideas about the marquee match but would have to give that some more thought. Maybe we could do a poll.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Will there be an undercard fight? If so, the Pea and anyone. I have some ideas about the marquee match but would have to give that some more thought. Maybe we could do a poll.

Yo…
Are you Pea Pads Agent?

See below:
http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=177197