Frogs on Christmas night!

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Global warming has hit canada

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Love it Fritz! I see my peach orchard growing in the middle lower left.

Gonna eat a lot of peaches… peaches of me… peaches for free…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYbc2AmgLmw

Nevermind. Winter is here

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

It’s muggy and nasty out. I’m over it. 90% of scientist are wrong though, it’s totally normal

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2016/03/01/february_2016_s_shocking_global_warming_temperature_record.html

For all you cats that loved that hot wx at X-mas, wait till August gets here, y’all will love that $hiit.

My peppers are kicking ass.

Peppers already soaking in vinegar, Bo. Headed in the fig preserve directions now.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

It’s muggy and nasty out. I’m over it. 90% of scientist are wrong though, it’s totally normal

Now ED , We’ve been through this before! the 90% number at best is a huge stretch , at worst a big fat lie.

This is what I have noticed:

Around the last week of Feb we start to have a nice warm day here and there . In March it gets windy but its not as cold. It rains a lot in April and near the last week the Mahi show up. In May its warmer but very nice. June it warms , and continues to warm through mid Aug.
Then we will have nice days in Sept - Oct and some cooler days in Dec Jan.

For me that about sums up “Climate Change” It changes about every 3 months! Amazing how the climate changes!

The days start getting longer after Dec 16 - The shortest day of the year. There is a species of tree frog that starts its mating calls around Christmas. They’re real tiny little frogs with great big voices. Also the longer days trigger wild turkey mating. The toms are ready and gobbling by Feb 15! I guess they didn’t listen to Gores 90%

Bolbie, If you want to hunt in the Dec cold go to Canada !

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2016/03/01/february_2016_s_shocking_global_warming_temperature_record.html

For all you cats that loved that hot wx at X-mas, wait till August gets here, y’all will love that $hiit.

When given lemons, make lemonade. Positive attitudes go a long ways!!:smiley::smiley:

Never know, August may be cooler than July. But probably not. Nothing we can do about it, but keep a positive attitude! What will be will be. Blueberries are almost gone but watermelons and okra are starting to do well. Just prepped Garden for fall planting.

Sesame is looking fantastic for the Doves.

When I walk outside and feel the heat, I think about how good a hot steamy shower feels. Love it! I could save a ton of money and move to a colder climate, but I hate cold.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

When given lemons, make lemonade. Positive attitudes go a long ways!!:smiley::smiley:

Never know, August may be cooler than July. But probably not. Nothing we can do about it, but keep a positive attitude! What will be will be. Blueberries are almost gone but watermelons and okra are starting to do well. Just prepped Garden for fall planting.

Sesame is looking fantastic for the Doves.

When I walk outside and feel the heat, I think about how good a hot steamy shower feels. Love it! I could save a ton of money and move to a colder climate, but I hate cold.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

sure it might be, but most like you are missing the point.

Global warming is saving me a ton of money on sweaters!!!