Gamecock future

While walking out of the gator bowl, even though we lost a close one that was electric and awesome and I’m glad i was there, I am excited for our future. I am excited that our coach is excited and I follow players and can see their excitement and I can’t wait until next year to see what it brings. I’m not a huge fan of the transfer portal but I think with Beamer’s personality and his excitement we can really bring the right players we need at the right time to get it done. Either way I hope the DAWGS bring the natty to Athens and look forward to upsetting them next year.
GO COCKS!

It was definitely a far better year than I had anticipated. The losses to Mizzou and Florida were horrible but, the absolute shellacking of Tennessee and the win over the Taters turned things around. I would have loved to beat the Catholics but, with so many vitals pieces missing I can’t get too upset about the loss. The truth is, ND was imply the better team. I think Beamer has us on the right path.

Definitely looking forward to next season.

I usually stick to fishing talk, but as a Tiger fan I can say they looked really awesome at the end of this season. Rattler just like leveled up or something it seemed. I was impressed.

Its a new year, only 34 days till
Kick-off

I cant wait

Looking forward to at least as good a year as last. Maybe even a slight improvement. Mainly, looking forward to FOOTBALL season. I feel like we are in a sports waste land once football and college baseball are over.

Fall, particularly football season in fall, is my favorite time of year

The fish are hungry
The deer are delicious
The temps are cooler

I dont want to wish my life away, but I wish it were this weekend

1 Like

Amen Brother. Looking forward to the Fall.

1 Like