Gamecoot Ticket Deal

https://www.costco.com/-ncaa---university-of-south-carolina-football-2-tickets%2C-evoucher.product.100988725.html

Shout out to PQ for the heads up.
I want to go king fishing

The Carolina yardbird ticket sales that bad they got a resort to going to Costco??

And give free parking and free all you can eat food.

Thats an awesome deal, best in college ball as far as i know.

But yes, it shows a sad state of affairs in Columbia

There ain’t no free parking bo!

1 Like

Coming in broken and garbled. Say again all after “aint no”…

Over

Only comeyas park at the fairgrounds.

And I ain’t never seen anywhere I’d I want to “all you can eat” in Columbia. Sometimes the Letterman’s Club under the stadium has good food, but I don’t know what Costco is bringing.

1 Like

Oh and …break 1 9.

Over.

1 Like

Cosco isnt feeding you, the concession stands are it would appear.

I am scratching my head too, how and why do that?

Seems detrimental to the program to me

That’s even worse. How many stadium hotdogs and nachos are you gonna eat? Why punish yourself?

1 Like

And I imagine they’re the pink floor sweeping hot dogs

This seemed to work out

1 Like

@Buckhole

Did you ever know what games were available in this promotion?

Im seeing this stuff more often now and my guess is that its a way to fill up seats for sub-prime games, a lost leader if you will.

i was just curious

The hell with college football. They cater these fools and they can’t even hardly spell their own damnn name.
Clemson pissed away something like 55 million to build a lounge for these clowns. Something like $50,000 for a latte machine. Sleeping pods game rooms you know good educational stuff.

Correct; they are usually noon kickoff type games and out of conference. Those are the fun games to take the family to, more laid back.

It appears the coot mascot Sir Big Spur is getting a new name along with the new coach, new building facility, new metal spurless game hen outside willy b, and the new hopes around Columbia.

My sources tell me the new name is Cock Commander.

Really, you cant make this stuff up.

And to beat all, the issue boiled down to the cocks comb being circumcised. I kid you not.

I cant tell you how happy that makes me and the rest of the SEC.

Anyway, Go Cock Commander

snicker chuckle giggle and :grin:

Anybody recognize this team???

Haha yeah my boys always watched the warriors before they went downtown.And yeah,you got to cut the comb down so the other chicken doesn’t grab it with his beak and sink that gaff in.You must cut the spurs off also with a hacksaw blade.Then you can attach the gaff or a knife if you are fighting the Mexicans.

One of those “discount” Gamecock Costco games is Tennessee…