Golf love and hate

So i’ve been playing much more lately. at least once a week maybe twice. depends on if wife can go fishing. definately hardest sport there is. i can shoot an 82 one day and a 105 the next. My chipping and short game is worst.
who else is struggling that plays consistent? it’s one thing if you play once a month, but jeez i play every 7 days and can’t stay consistent.

Right there with you. I have been hitting the range for 30 mins on my lunch break a few times each week for the past few months. It’s kind of been a blessing and a curse, I enjoy hitting balls, but the more I practice the more variables I am starting to factor in (Spine angle, takeaway, club angle, knuckle position, weight distribution, etc)… I need to stay out of my own head!

1 Like

Pretty much the same on the table as the course, talk about being fustrated to all get out… come get on the pool table with me, ill bored you to sleep like the pup, Lol

Im sure youve heard the Robin Williams stand up golf skit… classic

1 Like

Just saw the Robin Williams skit for the first time…that sums it up pretty well! lollll

1 Like