Haven't the foggiest..

Oh oh oh oh.
I got this one for sure.
It’s a dog what do I win.
Stuck in traffic but we got to pee stop coming up in a few minutes. Got something in the truck that may be interesting

Motar

Algonquin

Pestle was stone tool used to mash grain in the motar

Mine got a open end wrench used on rails. mine doesn’t have the point on opposite end of wrench used to line up hole

Am I close?

Fred.
Not a clue but it looks like it involves a lot of manual labor. With a lot of leverage.

Fred’s thing looks like something to dog down the chains on a timberjack or some other piece of equipment.

Used at christmas for the things that get roasted in the fireplace

For some reason I knew you would know.

Dang, this has life to it…MN beat me to heat exchanger on first one, but was till wrong…good stuff, fella’s

NN

1 Like

Great " Fun" thread, let’s keep it up!

Belonged to my Grandfather.

Clemson, class of '41.

What’s in the sheath?

A fraternity paddle?

No Train workers around? That’s used to flip a piece of railroad track. Had a friend give it to me from his Dad’s collection. I use it to wham a Kingpin I’ve got set up to adjust the jaws on a 5th wheel . Mostly it just sits around and collects dust.

Ok Ef… come clean on the exact use of that water heater thing a ma jig.

Possibly a slide ruler in that sheath

Its a vat, a column, and a condenser.

Its not your traditional copper pot still, but look close, its the same but different

Its a high tech, portable, compact, and super efficient distilling apparatus, or a back yard still if you will

I know stuff

m=Man, y’all have some interesting items laying around. My dad would have been able to compete. He collected all kinds of stuff.

Got anything to do with a specialized stick??

Looks like I’ve been snookered on that one, how about this…

Vintage cherry pitter… But I have to admit. I cheated. Searched new brighton old tools…