Health and Safety

Got to go to family gathering, see ya later

Ever thought that politics are so ubiquitous in today’s World that some folks just want a place to go and talk about their passions without the political BS encountered everywhere else…

Sure, members can “not look”, but reality is it does shape members opinions about each other which can lead to arguments in general…

1 Like

This is not the place.

Well if it looks like the place and sounds like the place, it must be the place.

WELLLLL, I don’t see political bs in public places, far from it, so I come here to talk politics because no other place in general will accept it.

I have stated I am thankful for a fishing site that allows ALL types discussions, and NO I don’t think RBF and Bob are terrible human beings for being Democrats, or for being passionate about their political beliefs, or religion for that matter, or ANY normal topic.

People who get offended or who threaten or belittle others they don’t agree with should not be allowed to participate plain and simple.

Open discussions are part of freedom, and should be enjoyed and protected as such.

The separation of the politics forum is ok with me, though I don’t like the idea in general, but here we have evolved to that status, which is still ok too.

Now those who don’t want any part of the forum can totally ignore it ok.

Haha, I’m a registered Republican…

That’s the problem with the radical right, they can’t understand someone that can think for themselves…

Also, you even stated politics are everywhere, and yes all politics are BS…

Once you figure out the only vote you can control is your own, the more you’ll see it my way…

Talk all of the Politics you want, just keep it in the Politics Forum, instead of here, in the Off Topic!

You have been saying NO POLITICS, now you say all you want, which is it???

And to think President Bi xing signed an Executive Order prohibiting any lawsuits against vaccine mfrs.???

Easy. Can a new president reverse an EO?

The radical right LOVES self thinkers, that is exactly what it took to support Donald Trump through 5 years of castigation against President Trump AND his followers.

Self thinker rights also hate RINOS in their own party, Democrats rarely ever criticize their party or it’s leaders???

Politics are everywhere, but not accepted everywhere.

You are wrong about we can only control one vote. I converted my brother and his wife, who coted Dem only for almost (60) years.

I converted a few neighbors, and a couple people from my fitness center, and please don’t try saying they only TOLD me they changed, because they showed ample evidence.

Besides, even if we have no results, we owe the nation our best efforts in exchange for our freedoms, same as wartime service(if just and legal war).

Yeah sure, whatever you say… Anyhoo, this is politics chunk it in the dungeon where it belongs…

@snickers
@flowerbits

YES, just ask Bi xing, he has repealed MANY of President Trump"s EO’s, many on day (1) of his reign, including the LARGEST tax cut in history, which most likely would have at least mostly been offset by the increase in productivity without the release of the Covid virus.

He ACTUALLY promis ed to repeal the tax cut and to stop oil drilling and to ELIMINATE the oil industry BEFORE the election, and we are to believe that the election numbers are accurate??? NO WAY!!!

Do your job TL3 members… Move this garbage to the dungeon ASAP!

I am answering inquiries only at the monent, I was ready to leave hours ago.

You don’t have to respond…

You insist on a POLITE site, then ask me to be rude???

Nope, asking you to control yourself and move it to the dungeon as Admin wants…

He dishes out crap but cries like a baby when it comes back to him