Health and Safety

If I’m not breaking any rules why don’t you stay off my azz? QUIT HARASSING ME
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Harassment is against the rules you know.

Bob. Please re read my above posts. No one is harassing you.

That’s not a stick, that’s a Twig. Dang it. ~~

Stay informed be safe

Same old ■■■■ repeatedly posted day after day. No rules being enforced.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Anyone seeking trouble will be successful

Veiled threats are supposed to be against the rules. But y’all have no one that applies them equally. They are quick to tell you what the rules are but only enforce them if you are on the other side.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

1 Like

Right out of the man’s mouth.

Insults even veiled , repeatedly posting the same thing , (harassment) rudeness, name calling , uncivility , threats , vulgarity and disrespect of any member will all get flags.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

I’m posting like everyone else. Not breaking any rules and this man follows me using veiled threats and harassing me on every post. EVERY TIME I POST
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Everyone. Since Bob seems to enjoy talking to himself let’s oblige him and allow him to enjoy his own company !

You’ve tried that and tried that. You can’t “SHUN”. But it would be nice for you to go away.

Fauci got EXPOSED for RUINING America AND President Trump"s economies, what a bastard!!!

For (1) ONE man to have that much power is TOTALLY INSANE, just like our medical doctors thinking they are gods, and acting like THE GOD.

Hey, this political ■■■■ belongs in the basement.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

This whole thing about Fauci is dripping with crime. From the lies about “gain of function” to the kickbacks Fauci recieved from the Chinese gov and the vaccine peddling The money trail will certainly lead to some high places. This whole issue was CRIMINAL. Not political and the criminals should be prosecuted.

Yeah they’re about to lock the main one up. You know the loser. Just a hoax. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Riding the gravy train

Fauci ’62 receives Presidential Medal of Freedom

At a White House ceremony on June 19, President Bush awarded the nation’s highest civilian medal to six Americans, including Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., ’62, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

The text of Fauci’s citation reads: “As a physician, medical researcher, author, and public servant, Dr. Anthony Fauci has dedicated his life to expanding the horizons of human knowledge and making progress toward groundbreaking cures for diseases. His efforts to advance our understanding and treatment of HIV/AIDS have brought hope and healing to tens of millions in both developed and developing nations. The United States honors Anthony Fauci for his commitment to enabling men, women, and children to live longer, healthier lives.”

No credibility