Health and Safety

Thanks for the truth Bay. I lost count of how many times Fauci shifted gears in that clip

Truly an evil dr

NORMAL conversation, Bob. I say the same thing to everyone who will listen.

Normal people have political discussions daily, it’s the HEATED political discussions that qualify as extreme, NOT casual ones???

““Just a hoax””, see there Bob, you CANNOT resist the Trump hatred discussions yourself.

This is for all the whiners who never accomplished anything and whine about everyone who did.

1 Like

Stay informed

1 Like

“See exactly what I mean?”…

Interesting thread on medical flip flops

Stay safe and informed

I guess you don’t realize you just picked Donald Trump’s theme song at every rally, because OF COURSE you don’t watch his rallies, so you have hardly NO accurate info of President Trump, only Dem lies UNFORTUNATELY.

Love to hear that one. Lee Greenwood is a solid conservative Republican and always avoids performing at liberal events

Seen him and Hank Jr in Asheville about 35 years ago.

What is Lee Greenwood’s political party? He wants fans to know that he doesn’t align with any one party.

Although Lee’s music, particularly “God Bless the USA,” may be interpreted as aligning itself with one political party, the singer is adamant that “God Bless the USA” was created to unite the nation as a whole.

“I voted for Kennedy and I voted for Reagan,” Lee explained, highlighting the diversity in who he has supported over the years. “And so, Democrat and Republican alike. Whenever people say ‘Oh, your song is Republican,’ I wrote ‘God Bless the USA’ for all of America.”

Here’s a great thread
Stay healthy!

Stay healthy and informed, keep you and your family safe

Been reading that masks maybe required again

Stay informed and be safe out there

Stay safe and informed

New study released on mask effectiveness against covid19

They are great for pollen and dust! I sometimes will put one on in really dusty conditions. How people have been fooled into believing a mask will stop an air born virus like corona or other Biological weapons is beyond me.

Masks make us touch our faces more often

Truth is getting out

Stay informed make good decisions

Stay informed