Health News Updates

Tinder is a good site to troll, Bib!

You’ll have a much better chance, of hooking up, there.

They encourage ghey’s to live their Lifestyle to the fullest.

Are you going to pick a game, or not?

You got the hook line and sinker too. OH and the whole pole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your game?

I don’t care, just pick one.

Looser goes away.

I’m sure you know all of them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You been playing since you been here. Peter Pan Syndrome

Insanity;

Trying the same crap over and over
With the same results.

Look it up in your Medical Dictionary.

I have been trying to tell you that all along. That with Peter Pan Syndrome must be hard to live with.

Every time I’m in Eutawville I grab a soda at Gillens store, once I had a chance meeting with a lady who struck up a conversation, come find out she was Bib’s ex-wife-sister who left him because of his suspicious unhinged demeanor. According to her even at a young age Bib was unable to control his thoughts or function normally. This caused others to view him from afar which affected his life’s purpose. She shared a photo of young Bib

and another at a later age

this may explain Fripp’s recommendations

Mixed_Nutz

8m

Bayrider

6m

Bayrider

6m

Bayrider

Right here is the best at it, I’d have to say. He’s been trying this same crap over and over and over. I remember the first time I replied to one of his posts. It was several years ago. I said “YOU’RE A ONE-MAN BAND” He would post and answer his own posts for days on end. Remember that Bay? Fred jumped in to rescue him.

Insanity;

Trying the same crap over and over
With the same results.

Look it up in your Medical Dictionary.

Your game?

Really, RBF?

That’s all you got?

Laughing my ass off…

TROLL="“INTENTIONALLY CRUEL”"!!!

RBF BIB psychological analysis for sure???

Don’t lie on me you scum. I’ve never once “rescued” Bay. You on the other hand have had rescue attempts, but you are too stupid to grab the float.

All bob can do is whine and cry, and then do it over and over and over again. I’d say join the discussion like a man, but we all now know that is impossible and you are not a man.

C&P ~~~
Whine and cry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No lie there, Mr 4.7 of 5.0. You said Ol Bay is a good guy. Your memory is not as good as your GPA. Who in the hell would want to join grown azz men whining and crying about the same thing for years. Losers. ByeDon did a number on y’all.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RIGHT HERE IS A PICTURE OF A LIAR NOTICE HE’s REPUBLICAN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[image]
](George Santos for Congress NY-3)

Telling lies has become the norm for today’s Republicans

Republican liars go far beyond George Santos

Republicans’ Faustian bargain — accepting the lies in return for power — meant that truth, honesty, character, and integrity were no longer requirements for public service in the GOP. Plenty of them take advantage of the new rules.

. Of course I’ve said Bay is a good guy, You think different? What’s that got to do with your b.s. about a rescue? You are just too stupid to realize how stupid you really are. 5.7 of 8.2 You should at least realize a hook set and have spit it out by now. LOL.

You are the one constantly bitccching like a little girl and here you are bringing up Biden! You really are a work of art, scat art that is. Biden has done a number on all of us, you just too stupid to see it or admit it. All you have is whine and cry, trump bla bla bal, and your laughy faces.

Hey man, I really hope you have a great day! I hope you get over to your friends house and take some more pics of crappie and share with us! I hear the V.A. has a good crisis line if you need someone to talk with.

You are just too irresistible Bob, I just can’t help myself! Love ya man!

I know Fred. Y’all are not really responsible for your uncontrollable urge to whine about something. I’m sorry the only way to get over that is to grow up. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You notice I don’t post until there is a whine. So you don’t want a post from me “Don’t Whine” simple solution. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fred, let’s go back to politics, problem solved(there is NO solution for baby whiner)…

■■■■ you haven’t left politics.

crybaby

noun

cry·​ba·​by ˈkrī-ˌbā-bē

Synonyms of crybaby

: one who cries or complains easily or often