Hey Fred, Walterboro gonna be full of media for a bit

I’m not sold on him murdering his Son and Wife… No question he screwed over many and I’m not trying to defend him … just not sure about the murders. Again… time will tell.

Big thing is, if he did not do it, they need to find out who did.

I just don’t care for Hartpootlian since he’s such a loud mouth, arrogant partisan democrat. He could tone it down politically, but he doesn’t, he’s just over the top with partisan ranting.

1 Like

Sounds just like the republicans on this “SIGHT”

Watched some yesterday and first time I heard anything about Paul’s pickup being found across Hampton county line you know anything about that?

No, Captain, I don’t know nothin’ about no truck, I wasn’t there, I never had no keys to no pickup truck, I swear I wasn’t there. I can account for my whereabouts I swear! My wife(who happens to be my 1st cousin and stepsister) can testify to my innocence! I don’t know nothin’! For Pete’s sake, It weren’t me, it was somebody else…!!!

What’s the name of Alex’s do stuff, gopher guy, “Crazy Eddie” Curtis Smith or something? “Fast Eddie”

“Fast Eddie”. How many checks did he get from Alex for $9,999?

As long as they were under $10,000. each, gotta structure those deposits/check cashing.
Does the nickname come from how “fast” he can make it to the bank?

Surely they can follow the money???

Will see I guess

NN

Whole other league there. No telling how this will work out…

Hope his sorry ass is found guilty. Regardless of that, no death penalty. His financial crimes alone will put him away for life.

He should get death penalty for that alone…IMO. But hey, 20 years of appeals, Pfft.

NN

I hear ya. That was a little sideline upset on my part with all going on in today’s society. I’m all about the time for the financial crimes, but I’m up in the air on the murders. A shot gun for one and a rifle for the other? So many things just don’t add up. The prosecutors accuse him of committing the murders to distract attention from a series of alleged illicit schemes he was running to stave off “personal legal and financial ruin,” . The man is smart no question about it and he knew his b.s. was coming to light. Killing his son and wife would not have prevented that and this is all the Prosecution is running on to convict him. Unless they have more we haven’t heard of. they have no weapons and this is the only crazy motive.

Here’s my guess. Alex gets charged with financial fraud, gets off on the murder charges, does little time and lives a free life as an older man with financial means. God forbid if he did kill his wife and son, he planned it to a T. Arm chairing to the max.

Might swing into the walterboro on the way from Greenville to Hilton Head. Seen a article about food trucks coming to walterboro. I’ve had some killer food off food trucks before.

Hi OTC. Most of the Food trucks seem to be parked in the county parking lot. It’s located across Jefferies Blvd (west of and downhill) from the Courthouse.

Dukes has really good fried chicken, bbq and hash. It’s located at 949 Robertson Blvd. Not downtown.

Nancy Grace has been reporting on the trial. Somebody took this picture of Nancy at Dukes BBQ after she finished eating lunch today. She enjoyed the buffet.

The IGA deli has a heck of a good fried pork chop! Courthouse is off hwy 15 between Washington street (main street) and Hampton street. End of Main street is Castillo’s Pizza place and across from that is Hiott’s pharmacy with one of the last soda jerks left. Take a left at the end of Main st and you’ll see our little museum on the right. They have some good lunch vittles and if you go that way you’ll run right into IGA. Not a lot here, but unfortunately we are growing and traffic is increasing. What Fripp said, I’ve always liked Dukes BBQ. Don’t do the drive through take out, go inside for the buffet. They fry the chicken in rendered hog lard, delicious. or used to.

@Fred67
hey OTC, what Fred said. IGA has good deli. I got fried pork chops there last night. Real good.
Also what Fred said. Go into Dukes for the buffet, lotsa stuff to eat.

Perhaps, but the Yankee journalists know the difference between a Trial and a Trail…

Geez, even your stupid memes are stupid too… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I didn’t catch that. Oh, man, that takes the cake right there.
“TRAIL” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best part is all the “Yankee” journalist prolly own 2nd homes on HH, Seabrook, or Kiawah… They know their way around, and will prolly have Dukes delivered to their house…

If anything it’ll be overrun by a bunch of snoopy Southerns looking to have the first line of gossip to spread…

People with a propensity to seek excessive stimulation have often been found trolling. A psychoanalytic study suggests that people with antisocial, narcissistic behavior and sadistic personality disorder are more likely to perpetrate trolling behavior. These people derive pleasure and enjoyment from being intentionally cruel