Hey Fred, Walterboro gonna be full of media for a bit

One would think it would be OK/acceptable to troll on a fishing site, except when you’re the ones being repeatedly gaffed for your “gaffes”:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve stopped in a time or 2 at Duke’s.
I was on the phone with the property manager and before I knew it I was past the exit…
I had forgot about dukes. Next trip home I will be paying them a visit. Been wanting some good hash. Since it was mentioned on the form a few weeks ago.
The eating kind!!!

1 Like

Well they messed up Big Red’s timeline today

Think I heard cuz DNR barnwell testify the replacement 300 was picked up by Maggie but it’s doesn’t seem to be a factor it was a black gun with no accessories

Today the Paul’s bff said he and Paul bought a red dot scope and put it on a tan 300??? Where’s it???

and on the morning of the murders Big Red was informed 789k was missing from his firm

tell me who did what, when, where and how

I work at Dukes, it’s been a little busy, but not extreme yet.

New video evidence in Murdaugh trial. Below

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

The ‘Best Of’ Gun Accidents | Military.com

Double D’s buying…

There are a couple in the video military. But mostly clowns that had no business with a weapon.
No video but I got 2 good ones. Personal experience.
Boot camp on the rifle range.
Recruit stands up and turns around with his rifle. DI smashed his face in with a butt stock. Ceasefire unload, clear and lock. Get on the line.
Then the senior di walks up and down the line saying take a good look at him. That’s the result of a proper but stroke.
When I was in San Diego medical center .A recruit come in with 5 slugs from a 45 in his chest. Turned around and took a shot fortunately missed at a drill instructor. The range NCO took him out.
The recruit lived.

So, two different weapons means more than one person?? Seems he would be capable of having and using one in each hand…get em down and finish the job, perhaps??

It appears from what I have seen, his alibi has been crushed, therefore lying, and was there during the murders.

Saw a bit about his and Maggies cell phone info not matching up. Sheesh, records steps…

Now a change of clothes…they should have searched his mothers home and property.

NN

Yep, where is it??

NN

What happened to the black 300 cuz DNR Barnwell testified Maggie took from him and paid him like $795 for it with no accessories?

Paul’s BFFs testified Buster had a black 300 with a thermal scope and in April 2021 Paul had a tan 300 with no accessories then Paul bought a red dot scope in April 2021 from Ace Hardware the DA had those receipts

Something ain’t adding up

Haven’t any of these people ever watched NCIS, bones or pretty much any police show.
A couple years ago lost my phone on the bike. Kind of had an idea where I lost it ,intersection Forest Brook road. Went back looked nothing.
Got back home a few Google searches. And the wife had it figured out. Could even tell it was being charged. Called it and made a couple texts no one answered. We jumped in the truck. Get to the house I go to the door with my wife’s phone in hand. Knock on the door. Indian dude answers it. Did you find a phone. No. I held up the phone. Tracker says it’s here. He tried to shut the door.I pushed it back hard. Give me my phone or I’m calling the police. He went and got it it was right there on the kitchen counter.
I told him if you wasn’t a sorry low life piece of $#!t thief. I’d give you 50 bucks. He slammed the door and I heard the deadbolt.

LEOs didn’t even need a warrant because Big Red gave them consent to search and collect anything on his property

Looks like they were inept since they didn’t collect any dirty clothes except for his clean ones he’s wearing or swab all the drains

Looks like all the investigators rely on cell phones for convictions and that may still happen

You would think that anyone in that kind of “know” fixing to commit a planned murder would not have had his phone anywhere near him. I’m sure he’s used phone records in his law practice. I’m still arm chairing and gonna say jury finds him innocent on murder do to lack of evidence, unless something more comes out. ?

Still arm chairing, but I still don’t think he killed them. Maybe had them killed by someone (s) else?

Attorney Mark Tinsley shredded Alex Murdaugh he weren’t buying what Murdaugh defense lawyer was selling
:bomb::boom:

What happened? Did Dick Harpoonlian blame it on Trump and Russian collusion?

"After the collision, it took more than a week to recover Mallory Beach’s body about five miles from the crash site.

“The beach family stood on a causeway for eight days while their daughter’s body was in the water,” Tinsley testified. “I don’t think there’s any amount of money someone would be willing to take to go through what they’ve gone through.”

"Tinsely also said Alex approached him at a bar while he was representing the Beach family and tried to bully him “into backing off” the case.
The attorney faced pressure from the community not to pursue the Murdaughs.

“There’s a lot of grumbling and shock that I’m actually going to hold Alex personally responsible,” Tinsley said of his experience at the time.

Tinsley had been told that Alex was “broke” at the time Beach’s family had been attempting to reach a settlement over their daughter’s tragic death.

But the attorney was aware that Alex was actively making money as a partner at the personal injury firm founded by his great-grandfather and came from “generational wealth.”

ALEX MURDAUGH TRIAL: VIDEO ILLUSTRATION SHOWS CRIME SCENE WHERE PAUL, MAGGIE WERE MURDERED

The Beach family attorney filed a motion to force Alex to disclose his books and prove his dire financial straits. Three days before the murders, a hearing was scheduled to determine whether Alex would be compelled to share the sensitive information."

Tinsley stated he advised Alex after he got in his face at the bar, don’t think I won’t burn your house down.

Tinsley also offered a settlement for Alex to sign over the Mozzel farm and the edisto beach house to the Beach family then they’d come up with a payment plan for the rest.

Tinsley was a great witness!

Bomb Threat at Court House today
Leslie Nielsen Nothing To See Here GIF - Leslie Nielsen Nothing To See ...
“They don’t call him 'Fast Eddie” for nothin"

I know they were tracing down numbers yesterday! If someone were looking to kill alex they would not call in the bomb, they would activate it. Attention getting stunt from someone. imo

1 Like

Heard also that they are tracing down the caller yesterday. Probably some over mischievous high school student.

Could it be Kee-Kee at Hardees ?!? :wink: