Hilton Head King Tournament June 4th! update

Hello,

I wanted to invite everyone to our little tournament. We are working on bringing back great King Mackerel Tournaments in the lowcountry. This is our 1st year doing a king Mackerel event, but not our 1st year running tournaments, it is bare bones, no sponsors, just great fishermen competing for the title, and a lot of cash!
Let me know if you are interested?

Thank You
Marc Pincus
Team Reelin
Tournament Director
Hilton Head Harbor Wahoo Shootout
SC Wahoo Series
KOS King Mackerel Tournament

Just a quick reminder we are holding the King of the South, King Mackeral Championship on June 4th. This is a high entry, high payout event, with a field limited to 25 boats.

The Captains meeting is at Hilton Head Harbor June 3rd. 6pm.

This is a check out event, with Boundaries. Check out and weigh in will take place at Hilton Head Harbor Marina.

The entry fee is $1,500.00

Optional TWTs(at Captains meeting)

Payout:
1st $15,000.00
2nd $7,000.00
3rd $4,500.00
4th $2,500.00

2 Fish Aggregate winner $6,250.00

There will be 6% of entries only, retained for tournament expenses.

Standard Kingfish tournament rules.

With the boats already in, and the ones that said they will fish, its going to be quite a show!

Email or call to register!
marc@scwahooseries.com
843-298-0377

Only 2 weeks away!
The baits showing up thick, pogies, greenies, spanish, and caught some blues today! I know of one nice fish caught in the last couple days, and heard of others!

Contact me for registration and rules.

Thank You

marc@scwahooseries.com

Caught this one in tight Thursday!
Come fish with us, and help bring back Championship King fishing to the Lowcountry!

Just another reminder.
The weather looks great, LARGE PAYOUT, the bait is stacked up and slobs are being caught!

Hope to see everyone there!

Big Pogies on the beach, and a few of these on today’s trip!

Come fish with us!