Honey

Isn’t it Bee City that has the sign out, that says (Petting Zoo):smiley:

Interesting set of colors for a liberal!

Boone hall market across the street from where the strawberry patches were in 26 outside of my pleasant…and the market …old packing shed. On johns island sell it.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I think I will check out the Johns Island Farmers market and take the kids to Bee City.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Who knew the Internet bully would appear.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

Zzzzzzzz! Got one one boys... One of them took my bait and the rod is doubled over. Somebody get me a belt. This one took the jugbelly bait like a red clouser fish!!! FISH ON!!!
quote:

These are Bolbies fenced in bees.

Bonzo is intrigued…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

There is a fence around the farm. Does it keep Bees in? Probably not.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Zzzzzzzz! Got one one boys... One of them took my bait and the rod is doubled over. Somebody get me a belt. This one took the jugbelly bait like a red clouser fish!!! FISH ON!!!
Yawn

Bee city is a real cool day trip for kids and for grown ups. I think they have a little restaurant there too.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
quote:

Zzzzzzzz! Got one one boys… One of them took my bait and the rod is doubled over. Somebody get me a belt. This one took the jugbelly bait like a red clouser fish!!! FISH ON!!!

Yawn

EXACTLY!!!

A high fence for bees? That’s not very sporting…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

A high fence for bees? That’s not very sporting…

cast net with 3/8" mesh?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Too bad Bolbie joined the band so he can’t poke back at you people calling his bees out like this…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

There are certain members of this site that are protected like an endangered species. Other people can be berated and harassed at will with no recourse. It’s kinda like pick your days!

Ain’t that the truth! Some people have to pay to play[:0] Like be a sponsor, so they are tolerated and it wouldn’t pay to get rid of their BS!

PS: the Rainbow Colors might be an indicator of something:question::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

3-2-1, lets see who comes! Hey, I made a rhyme:smiley:

I have always heard honey never spoils…Why do they have best when used by dates on them? Government regulations?

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

quote:

There are certain members of this site that are protected like an endangered species. Other people can be berated and harassed at will with no recourse. It’s kinda like pick your days!

Then, there are certain members who get banned because all the do is look for trouble and NEVER contribute....

here it comes…

wait for it…

a FISHING REPORT!!!

CRM, who would open up a jar or whatever it was in, in the pyramid and have the stones to taste it?[:0] I know,( Give it to Mikey, he’ll eat it ):smiley: