How bout dem Gamecocks

Not one post about football over an entire season

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185276?pagenum=1&archived=0

Now 1,121 days

Nice win by the way, probably made Gus smile. Lets go bowling*

I think I’ll wait and see what RBF has to say before commenting on the big SC Championship game next week.

I only quit doing the parlay because this site sucks so bad. You can’t post a new topic without pulling your hair out. The new owners suck. They are terrible.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

How bout em! Bout time they wake up a little. We have the House Divided</font id=“Arial Black”> flag flapping around since last week at the house. They’re gonna need a game like the Florida game to have a chance, I just hope they don’t. Go Tigers!!

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

I have tried a couple of times to post threads in Sports and other sections only to get pissed off because I can’t get anything to post.

WHY own a website and let it go to hell?

Oh, nice post Fritz.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
1 Like

say you are sorry and get back to work. If we don’t drum up a few clicks in this section they are gonna take it away.

now give @snickers a big hug, tell him what a great job he is doing, and get ready. We have less than 100 days now.

just some random thoughts from

Your Pal
EF

@Snickers,
Its true, you were terrible. The new site is much improved. Thank you for the hard work.

The college football for fun parlay shall return in 2022. Long live the Gamecocks Fritz!