Hurricane Ian

Great picture

Thats a blow-up wall hanger for sure

Don’t forget the ice!

First rule of hurricane survival kit. Beer and ice. Second rule… More beer and ice…
Bad report on the water coming in the clubhouse. It’s still a couple feet from coming in.
But Cherry Grove must have at least 2 or 3 feet of water.

Where’s Bun Bun ?

When they give you lemons make lemonade!! Cool Pic! Memories for the little ones!

Just shy of 3 inches and I’m between I95 and hwy 21 off 63. Lost power for about an hour, but really no hard wind to speak of other than yesterday afternoon.

3 Likes

No snow or rain shall fall on bun bun henceforth, as he has made his epic journey and returned, and in the process has proven himself a faithful subject in the service of our dearest Annie

2 Likes

Everything settled down. A lot of limbs and debris.
My snowbird neighbor missing a few shingles.

Went and checked on property on Folly today. Plenty of water, surly some houses flooded. It could have been alot worse.

Bohemian Bull almost had water coming in the front doors. I think they barely escaped it.

1 Like

Then you got the truck flying through there in a no wake zone pushing water up in people’s homes

People think if they have a truck that water doesn’t stop them or slow them down. If i have to pass through water in my truck, slow and steady is how i do it.

Looks like we dodged a bullet. Hoping that is the last for the season. Rained here for a solid 12+ hours so were saturated but otherwise unscathed.

Wang: no way you sired those beautiful girls

I guess the hurricane didn’t hurt bike week too awful bad…

Rescues off Sanibel Island