I heard a rumor...

Bless your heart

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

I think I remember around 2012 that Clemzen had a chance to join the SEC. I think I also remember a whole lot of whining going on from the ACC and Clemzen fans, something about a “lowly sports conference that would dishonor our academic integrity”.

If you’re scared say you’re scared!!!

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Kittyhawk, couple things. 1) You were 3-9 and short of a few up seasons, you have been of zero significance to the SEC 2) You hired a coach that turned you down last year for the War Eagles and was fired at Florida the year prior(with all the recruits and talent in his backyard no less).

Thanks though

“Living’s mostly wasting time and I’ll waste my share of mine”

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

It was weak, the bait was old and smelly, but you and CzzzM couldn’t resist biting.

23, Im4, and a whole host Tater Haterz passed it by, but not you two.

Tight Lines

I don’t hate Taterz. I hate obnoxious fans, if they are Clemson or SC or whoever. Doesn’t matter.

My opinion, not that it carries any weight with this crowd, is that Clemson would have swept the east this year. I think most non biased college football fans would agree with that. I think they would have slipped up at least once in the west, just like Alabama did. Alabama and Clemson were obviously very well matched this season. I only say that because of the few game squeakers they had this year against lesser opponents, like that Louisville game.

But to get to the topic of this thread, Clemson would be stupid to leave the ACC. You get a good shot at a championship every year and only have a handful of really tough games post season to get you to the big dance. Even an average Clemson team wins 8\9 games a year; that’s a successful season at SC. I wouldn’t trade that and wouldn’t be upset if SC was in that situation instead of getting beat up all year long.

www.baturinphotography.com

Well thought out response Ricky and I agree. The West is generally a stout group year after year with a few whipping boys tossed in the mix.
The Bama Clemson NC was the best game I watched all season. Two tough as nails teams doing their thing and waiting for the other to make a mistake. We made mistakes and Bama didn’t.

The purpose of this thread was to get a rise out of CzzzM and a couple of stupid remarks from Blondie.

Mission accomplished

I’m not trying to troll anyone, but why did S. Carolina leave the ACC?

Because Clemson and USC weren’t being treated fair by the NC Tobacco Road schools that were running the ACC. Both were going to leave, Clemson stuck around. FSU and Miami joined later and helped to even out the politics from NC. At least that’s my short abridged view of it.

But some say it’s because USC couldn’t maintain the SAT requirements to stay competitive.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Loon

Kittyhawk, couple things. 1) You were 3-9 and short of a few up seasons, you have been of zero significance to the SEC 2) You hired a coach that turned you down last year for the War Eagles and was fired at Florida the year prior(with all the recruits and talent in his backyard no less).

Thanks though

Would rather be a conference with Georgia, Florida and Tennessee than one with Wake, Syracuse and Duke

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

How about Vandy, miss st, and coots

quote:
Originally posted by cofcfishing
quote:
Originally posted by Loon

Thanks though

Would rather be a conference with Georgia, Florida and Tennessee than one with Wake, Syracuse and Duke

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

It seems to be working well for you. Just look at all those titles and division champ trophies you have. At least you can win by association.

quote:
Originally posted by harryd

How about Vandy, miss st, and coots

Kinda like scheduling D-2A schools to pad a record. Oh wait...

quote:
quote: Originally posted by Loon

Thanks though

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

You and all your Clemzen friends that obviously get little Woodie’s bashing Carolina act just like liberals!!! Every thing y’all say is right. If you don’t believe it just ask yourself.

Get a life, and go easy on circle jerks!

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Facts are facts bro. You aren’t the first coot fan living in denial though.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Facts are facts bro. You aren’t the first coot fan living in denial though.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

you can't make this up.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by blackhawk961
quote:
quote: Originally posted by Loon

"

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>
You and all your Clemzen friends that obviously get little Woodie’s bashing Carolina act just like liberals!!! Every thing y’all say is right. If you don’t believe it just ask yourself.

Get a life, and go easy on circle jerks!

Please explain how everything he said is wrong. Cause based on your comment Liberals must always be right.

I’d bet you talked a big game during during the high five era but now somebody laying down facts is just a dirty liberal huh?

I think we have tears, somebody get the tissues.

First, Most, Biggest

^^^^^exactly

He’s got the Gamecocks on the longterm plan. He said “By that fifth year we’ll be a little better.”

That’s golden. Nothing like setting expectations low so he can take a 3rd Univ. for a ride for millions.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115