I heard a rumor...

That the SEC called the ACC looking to make a swap.

They want to pick up Clemson so the SEC East would have a powerhouse team.

And since Carolina is a basketball school it makes sense for both conferences.

The other teams in the East will never go for that. They all need the Sakkerliner cupcake game as a win.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I’m down like 4 flat tires, that’s USCs best chance of making it to the championship game. Easiest way to the championship game is thru the acc.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

If they wanted a champion I guess they would have called FSU.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Too many NCAA violations. The SEC said they have enough trouble keeping them off the trail of Bama, they don’t want another school to draw to many eyes.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/clem/sec.shtml
Clemzzzon is 46-97-5 vs the SEC. Come on over and you will be mediocre, real quick. Do some research before making dumb azzzzz comments.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

We’ve already passed the eye test for the SEC. Our coach has the same winning % in the SEC as your “Winningest Coach in USuC History” does over the same span. And that’s without the cupcakes of the SEC East every year. Playing Auburn, Bama, LSU, and UGA. All National championship programs.

We’ll let you hit reset with your new coach and see how the two compare in the SEC going forward starting with the season opener.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Barely hit the water…

http://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-interview-laughing-fTAzBQXDhb2Te

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Hang on, I hear the drag going on another line…

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

Barely hit the water…

bait sat idle for hours. Pretty week trolling attempt.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

So a 31% winning percentage vs equally matched SEC vs ACC schools makes Clemzzzon elite? That is hilarious.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

How’s that Fritzie? One bait in the water and I caught the two biggest suckers in the cf ocean.

Are yall really defending or justifying anything Clemson to Gamecock fans? Just stop. It’s embarrassing.

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

How’s that Fritzie? One bait in the water and I caught the two biggest suckers in the cf ocean.

You haven't caught anything. This was a weak attempt at trolling.

I really enjoy Tater logic.

You really are delusional if you think you “caught” me in this thread. This was one of the weakest attempts at trolling I’ve seen in awhile. When Shevy comes back in August he will tell you.

It was weak, the bait was old and smelly, but you and CzzzM couldn’t resist biting.

23, Im4, and a whole host Tater Haterz passed it by, but not you two.

Tight Lines

If anything I trolled you with the FSU comment.