If anyone that meets EF's approval

… you can ask to gain access to the Political section. Bolbie, if you want to join us EF said to just ask him. I don’t believe in censorship unless it becomes necessary for trolling or those that just like being a complete jerk. 23 cleaned up the riff raff for us all.

All our old members that seldom post anymore, to gain access per site rules you have to meet a good bit of requirements likes, several new posts, visiting a certain amount and what ever else. BUT! If you PM EF and he likes you he can grant Access early on. Not much new going on, pretty much the same old barbershop banter.

say anything remotely political in any other category no matter how pertinent to a subject you get flagged and it gets removed.

Hoping everyone is enjoying this Sunlight!!! I think the dew is all dry, Taking a chance and cutting some hay! Long overdue.

And if anyone else wants out, I can make that happen as well.

Much like the toilet conversations that go on down there, we aim to please,so you aim too, please.

Thanks,

EF

LOL…

There are four Moderators. You get to move up with the ranks by your participation on the site.

Anything less, I’ll put back where you were.

Maybe a trust level lower?

Nice try, Fred…

I’ve bumped up more than one “regular” to tier 3 as it was clear they will not reach the requirements to do so in the means they participate. The algorithms of this forum and its requirements are bordering on ridiculous. We all miss so much stuff because the way the forum works and moves you around way much. But anyway. I sent a message with the bump that stated my intention so the person knows as well. If it appears I made a mistake, I’ll correct it when necessary.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed those moves, and really don’t have a problem with your doing so.

Just that Fred seems to be calling out Moderators, as is his usual M.O.

We, somehow, managed to move up through the ranks, so I say let the system work?

Keeping a level playing field, where everyone is subject to the same rules seems the best idea to me?

1 Like

I’m on board.

I do my moderating from the trenches,my people so to speak

you upper level guys just just let me know the “stuff” you might could use my help with

Im really here for the sizzle, I just need the steaks

EF

I’m not sure I’m worthy. I’ll check with the wife.

1 Like

?? Nice try? What’s that mean. Ef said he all one had to do was ask. Sorry if I mistook that. What the big deal anyway?

EF1

“All Bolbie has to do is ask”…EF

Dude, what really is the big deal!!!

You need to get off the crap on my “usual” M.O. You are the moderator that likes to play “Jokes” and go against site rules or they just don’t apply?

Not calling out moderators in the least. Just letting others know there is a short cut to things as EF stated.

Mellow out dude. Don’t let the moderator thing go to your head. Life is good my friend.

No big deal at all, Fred.

Looks like we got it sorted out, without any of your incessant drama, or perpetual victimhood.

Imagine that…

I like your style much better than Ego Mans…don’t agree with you at times, but you bring a lot of good stuff.

Thanks
NN

Thanks for that. We dont always have to agree to be friends I say.

Politics and Religion are strange bedfellows historically anyway you cut it

I dont get mad or my feelings hurt, and from what I can tell you are the same in that regard.

Pretty much on board with that.

I do hope you would admit the country is being destroyed by the libs and policies currently???

NN

Ego Man?

LOL…

It’s high time someone recognizes B.S. when it’s posted!

I’ve never flagged a post, although I have eliminated a few, through the " Dashboard".

Funny how you think you know who your friends are here.

Only to get the stab in the back?

Thanks, EF1!!

No need to text me again.

I missed it. What does Fred want?

@DoubleN

I voted for Trump and both Bush’s

I think anyone that gets that far along in politics (senator, congressman, and/or president) is a crook, you cant get there nor stay there long unless you deal with other crooks, ,sleep with dogs you get fleas.

I think Joe is too old and has been played by loads of crooks long before Obama was a community organizer.

I Think Trump has good ideas, but his delivery is atrocious, it turns too many people off.

I think social media is to blane for much of the above and specifically the epidemic of Inattentional blindness it breeds.

I think I took an oath once long ago when inducted and I swore to follow the legal orders of my superior officers and specifically the commander in chief. I have a hard time talking down our president, he won (maybe not fair and square, thats debated often), and Ill live with it until we get our chance to vote again.

I think if more people did something, anything really, to ensure the current administration is in their only term besides just moaning and groaning about some altruistic way things should be we’d be worlds ahead of where we are now

I think if both Trump and Biden both bowed out that some sanity would ooze into the general populace and the issues and measureable progress would be back in vogue

I think if more people did their own thinking and less virtue signaling we would all be better off, especially around here.

I think thats about it for what im thinking

I gosh darn fried pork chop!!! Thats what I want. and some tomato pie.

I am simply pointing out to any member of CFC that does not have access to Politics to simply ask EF for permission … IF they want it. Ef said he could do it so I’m passing it on… That is all. seems I got mixed a little upset with this request. ? I’d have figured he would be all supportive and such. guess not. I do know he likes jokes at others expense.

1 Like

Well sob… Ef with the win on a discussion… In off topic no less. Hey Bolbie, you gonna flag this one too? Please don’t. Really, thank you for that response EF. Means a lot.

Eye opener EF… I was truly wondering about you. Just remember the oath we took was to protect this country from foreign and domestic . How does this pan out when our president took bribes? I’m thinking that falls into domestic enemy. Civil unrest?

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

So Help Me God