In the Spirit of Off Topic Stuff

Well People, New numbers are in. 58% of covid deaths are from vaccinated People who took an experimental vaccine pushed by fearmongering from our Government saying that if WE did not take it WE would KILL our family and friends and also could not contract Covid if WE took it. People need to be held responsible for these unnecessary deaths.

Y’all can fact check me, these numbers were from August and they are predicting when numbers come out September and October are looking worse for vaccinated and boosted individuals.

A few of us on this site tried our best to warn people, but it’s hard to believe a couple like Bay or Myself over what a “man” like Fauci says. The Man out right lied to all of us!! “you get the vaccine and you won’t die”. Still a big defense on Where the Origins of covid began.

Also crippling shortage of antibiotics for our Children at this moment.

President Biden(since we are on Off Topic) said the unvaccinated are MURDERERS, looks like the VACCINES are the murderers!!!#%^#^

THIS thread is ‘general conversation’, not politics in particular, reference the govt. health organizations recommendations, not a party.(Fauci is a registered Republican if anyone cares, I don’t)!!!

““Crippling shortage of Antibiotics for children””??? That one I do believe is political in the cause, but who’s counting???

If you would’ve only paid attention

Fred was trying to tell you Fraudcy was a charlatan

And Faucci walks away with one of the sweetest federal retirement packages ever.

I was defending Fred, hard to tell on the net sometimes.

Fraudci with his “yellow beret” maybe won’t be representative of the average mortality tables regarding his fixed benefit civil service retirement?

All those that were pushing the vaccine back when it was cool to do so, sure have become quiet. The really sad thing is that Our Government forced them into believing the Vaccine was 100%. I can’t blame anyone for trusting the Government that actually hasn’t worked in it. We should be able to trust it. Before Biden changed it to “It’s not we the people, it’s we the Government” (he really said that, google it) it used to be that the Government worked for “WE THE PEOPLE”. Remember Politics and Government are not the same.

I’ll take tyranny for $800 Alex

I think that you all better read the article a little more carefully…the 58% that is mentioned is ONLY for the month of August. Overall…"Unvaccinated people over five years of age were at about 8 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than those who received boosters, according to an analysis by the Vice President of the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) Cynthia Cox for The Washington Post’s The Health 202. " “Unvaccinated people 50 and up had 12 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than adults the same age with two or more booster doses.”

The vaccine works.

Just wondering what facts you have to verify your above assertion?

Thanks

How about some sources on this? The vaccine is only 20% effective after the third booster and that is not including all the negative aspects that come with it. Sea_tonic, you do realise this vaccine has never been FDA approved? It is still in Stage one Approval. Don’t include the emergency crap. Even Fauci said in late 2019 it would be 5-8 years before it was approved.

@sea_tonic
@Fred67

Cp. Here’s what America’s Frontline News reported in May 2022:

… the COVID-19 vaccine trials were never set up to prove that the vaccines do what vaccines are supposed to do. Peter Doshi, associate editor at the BMJ, noted in his review of the Covid-19 vaccine trials, [15] that Peter Hotez, vaccinologist and dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, said vaccines should:

1. Reduce the likelihood of severe illness and hospitalization
  2. Prevent infection and stop disease transmission

Doshi went on to explain that none of the phase III trials were set up to prove either one of those requirements.

None of the trials currently under way are designed to detect a reduction in any serious outcome such as hospital admissions, use of intensive care, or deaths. Nor are the vaccines being studied to determine whether they can interrupt transmission of the virus.

Fauci’s claim that the vaccine stops clinical disease was also unsupported by the trials.

All sourced material linked to article :point_down:

A vaccine like for polio or small pox actually works because if you get the vaccine you DONT get the disease. We need to stop even calling this a vaccine. it’s new messenger RNA technology that teaches your body to make spike proteins in hopes it will create antibody’s for it. All while either killing or injuring hundreds of thousands of people according to VAEIRS(sp). Including my sister who had to get surgery after what the clot shot did to her.
There is zero evidence that this shot does anything at all to protect you. you still get it and transmit it. it’s a joke and unfortunately many just like you got bamboozled.

1 Like

The vaccine does not work . I got the jab under threat of losing my VA med benefits and within 60 days I was very sick and diagnosed with covid. This same thing happened to many vets. The vaccine didn’t even slow down or weaken the virus one bit for me or many other vets I know. It was a bad idea to cram so many people into one huge room with completely in effective masks for a vax that was and still experimental.

Please provide sources for anything Kennedy said was false

Thanks

Interesting study

2 Likes

Vas ist los? Nein mein herr, vee must control ze masses. Itz for ze “common good” Unt, I vas jus following oar-ders.

It really gets old after awhile…having to convince the un-convincible that what they believe to be true is not. The Pfizer vaccine has been FDA approved (August 2021). All of the vaccines are effective at blocking the transmission of Covid-19, but are less effective as time increases from the date of injection. That is why the booster shot is important. If you would like references documenting the effectiveness of the vaccines, there are many of them. Unfortunately, there are also many references saying otherwise, references based upon false and misleading or even outright lies (for example…https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/101975). If you wish to read some sound, fact-based reviews try this one… Comparing the COVID-19 Vaccines: How Are They Different? > News > Yale Medicine. Or maybe this,
Waning 2-Dose and 3-Dose Effectiveness of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19–Associated Emergency Department and Urgent Care Encounters and Hospitalizations Among Adults During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Predominance — VISION Network, 10 States, August 2021–January 2022 | MMWR or even this one which compares effectiveness of the various vaccines against other types of illnesses like the flu, polio, tetanus, etc How Effective are the COVID-19 Vaccines? | Health Hive. And if you don’t believe any of those then just read the article that started this thread. Lastly, I’ll use the logic that many of you use when claiming the Covid vaccine is not effective or safe…I got the vaccine and the booster and did not get infected with Covid-19 therefore, it works and is safe.

replying to " The impact of Pfizer‐BioNTech’s BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine booster on the maximum oxygen uptake capacity among recreational endurance athletes"

What was interesting is the fact that of all the variables measured only VO2 max was significantly reduced post-inoculation and only by 1.5 ml/kg/min (~3% drop) and only in the male participants. To make this a more thorough study, they would have needed a control group of athletes which had not been immunized against Covid-19 and who got a placebo injection. But as the authors state, the clinical impact needs to be further determined.

With the numbers of the innefzctivrness of the experimental covid RNA manipulation drugs compared to the solid near 100% effectiveness of vaccines like polio and measles , the covid jabs are a crap shoot at best. I would like to see a report of the money trail that might connect those benefiting from the huge dollars involved in getting the covid drugs spread over the globe.

Also we know that the covid numbers are manipulated to show pandemic status because the past few years have shown historically low numbers of common influenza cases . Just as my government paid VA dr told me when I had covid ( or influenza). “ we treat covid. There is no money in common influenza”