In the Spirit of Off Topic Stuff

Good for you. your only the second person I know that has had the vaccine and booster and didn’t get COVID. my sister got a vaccine injury and still got it. I hope it works for you but it has cause severe injuries for hundreds of thousands of people.
good luck and keep getting your boosters. that way we have data on people like you in a few years.

1 Like

Oh yeah you can trust the government.
Ask a native American.
Even funnier have you seen the commercial with the native Americans trying to pedal the :syringe: for the 5-year-olds.

Exactly but it’s good to see studies being done. I remain skeptical of University’s studies and published documents because of their funding. Been trying to follow McCullough who is said to be one of the most published doctor of recent history

I still believe repurposed drugs should be studied rigorously

Thanks for your replies

@sea_tonic

What do you know about the validity of what Representative Massie is saying?

1 Like

Note to all the sheep. Follow. Do not look right or left. The government is here to protect you and the government is always right. Just look at the global warming predictions made 30 years ago

Sea tonic, show us any variation of the vaccine that is in stage 3 approval. Won’t find it. What you see is the experimental emergency approval.

You are right, Some arguments do get old. But on this vaccine thing… Take out the Political leaning side of things. Do some digging, you’ll see this one is a bunch of nonsense. Honestly I hate it. Wish it really was as good as they lied it up to be.

You and my Brother would get along on the vaccine thing. On the fact of you not getting covid, Many in this Big World have not gotten Covid, or if you have may not even know it. Scientists are looking at those kinds of people for study on why they did not get it, or just affected slightly.

I’m gonna sell my blood for those wanting “Pure Blood”. It really is a thing.

Just gonna put this here

I’ve talked about subversion since I’ve been a member here. IMO it started in our Educational institutes and then through “Journalists” that we believed in like Walter Cronkite in our Media. Now more recently we have all the elected officials that China and other sources has pumped money into getting elected.

1 Like

If he was ever a Doctor, he quit being it long ago. I’d say the root of it was money, Lord Knows he made a lot of it over 7 million deaths dur to his involvement in the invention of this Covid strain.

1 Like

“root of it was money” my how you continue with your conspiracy laced ignorance !

You ever research how many folks would have died had Trump not pushed for a vaccine? Look it up, probably why there was no “red wave” at midterms…most of the people who died were from red states, haha.

And yes, Dr. Anthony Fauci is a widely respected physician , you all have to blame something/someone for trump losing, sadly the conspiracy theorists picked Dr. Fauci

In a 2022 analysis of Google Scholar citations, Dr. Fauci ranked as the 44th most-cited living researcher. According to the Web of Science, Dr. Fauci ranked 9th out of 3.3 million authors in the field of immunology by total citation count between 1980 and April 2022. During the same period, he ranked 22th out of 3.3 million authors in the field of research & experimental medicine, and 715th out of 1.4 million authors in the field of general & internal medicine.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals and as an author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,400 scientific publications, including several textbooks.

But Fred says he aint a doctor, huh!

I think Fred was generalizing the term “Doctor”, simply, in the realm of Fauci being a, practicing, Physician?

Anyone who graduates with a Phd is referred to, from then on, as a “Doctor”, in their field of study. Whether a practicing Physician, or not.

Nice effort pontificating, though.

Try not to make too much of it…

Thanks!

Robbie,
the first line in the Hippocratic oath is “do no harm”. Can you agree that funding research to make a bat virus deadly to humans is harm? Fauci acquired those awards mostly because of the gravy train he was driving to feed those that could help him.

By the way , exactly what was Fauci’s specialty as an MD ? Was he a proctologist ? Urologist ? A GP? You seem to believe in the man - you should know

Well Karley, how do you know the virus originated from a bat?

I thought y’all said it was “leaked from a lab?”

1 Like

It’s called “Gain of Function”. Illegal in the United States.

That’s why Fauci was conducting his, sadistic, experiments in China. Ever seen what he did to Beagles? Look that up!

With your knowledge of Faucis career, I thought you would have a better grasp of his studies?

1 Like

Complete deflection. Typical of you Robbie

Not a Doctor that practices Medicine to help people Bolbie. Mixed Nuts got it. I don’t think it’s conspiracy or ignorance when you see that Fauci’s net worth went up 20 million over the covid fiasco year and how he lied to us all. That is more of a critical thinking issue and a tad bit of common sense bro.

I’ve never once said or believed it came from a Bat. I’ve always and still do believe it leaked from a China Lab. 7 million dead from it. And Fauci saying if I don’t’ get the vaccine I will kill my family and if I do get it I can not get Covid… Utter B.S. P.S. Biden and many others said the same lie.

1 Like

Yep, typical Charleston Fishing…

Enjoy your little job of policeman!

Good to see you acknowledge the covid deaths, incredible how red states have the higher death rate!

You know what they say…

If ya’ can’t stand the heat…