In the Spirit of Off Topic Stuff

" you all have to blame something/someone for trump losing, sadly the conspiracy theorists picked Dr. Fauci"

Bolbie… just remember it was you that brought in Trump. You just can’t seem to help yourself.

I don’t blame Fauci one bit for Trump loosing. I blame the FBI, media, and many other Corrupt agencies.

Why are you so fixated on more deaths… What are you trying to say? Many many on the Right took the Jab. I need to research that, I would say we had more deaths in N.Y. than say Charleston per capita. What say you?

Trump lost to Biden because he lacked ‘empathy’ for coronavirus victims, says his former campaign manager

The media caused trump to lose? Ha Ha Ha Ha

You tell me bruh…

1 Like

Robert , the reason the covid numbers were so high correlates with the all time record low numbers of common influenza A gov paid VA real DR told me that he did not treat a single case of common flu. He said there is “no money” in treating common flu.

Complete BS. BIDEN won because the Republicans are far behind in cheating methods. - vote harvesting. Re arranging voting district lines. Vote harvesting I have seen with my own eyes! sending bus loads of illegals to red states and making sure they can vote

1 Like

You getting riled up like I used to. Easy Bro, deep breaths… Yep the media with the help of the FBI with holding information on Biden’s ties to China and other foreign countries.

1 Like

I was always relaxed Robert. In calm and mild when I know I’m right!! Hippocratic oath First line. “DO NO HARM “. I know that’s against the Dem plan in many ways. Especially if one happens to be an unborn child

@Fripp is responsible for my actions!

I’m going to cover my ears now

1 Like

“Braking Neuws” Fauci is supplementing his meager retirement pension ‘buy’ introducing a retail line of his own personalized Pandemic Masks. Samples below

Premier pecker head line

with matching hat

horny bird line

Basic with simulated decrepitude

Gala and Ball Edition

Pete Buttegig Line

Hunter Biden Edition

Blind Date Mask aka Jen Psaky (lotsa personality)

Order today, initial fabrication quantities are limited!!
Call 666-666-6969

Order Now and get one free
Joe “Sniffy” Biden halloween edition

"First, do no harm" isn’t part of any oath for medical students/physicians…

First, do no harm - Harvard Health

“While some medical schools ask their graduates to abide by the Hippocratic Oath, others use a different pledge — or none at all. And in fact, although “first, do no harm” is attributed to the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, it isn’t a part of the Hippocratic Oath at all. It is actually from another of his works called Of the Epidemics.

Also, this is politics and beings in the basement…

Trying to claim this isn’t politics is just putting lipstick on a political pig…

Go back to the radical right-wing conspiracy theory dungeon that was provided to y’all by Admin…

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Yep, accurate assessment for natureboy… :laughing:

You have absolutely no respect or authority to direct anything on this site or any of its forums. You know that Fripps reply was directed at you

Tell us again about all the things you know about the Hippocratic oath… That was some good stuff that I enjoyed very much!

Do not entertain the problem child

You provide plenty of entertainment for all of us here natureboy…

Tell us again about the Hippocratic oath…

You know, this one: