Infant Day Care Suggestions?

Anyone have any day cares in the West Ashley area they would recommend for infants? Large or small mom and pop, just looking for a good suggestion!

Thanks in advance!
DD

Shoot me a PM so I remember in the morning, I’ll tell you what we did with both of ours in WA.

Whatever you do, stay away from Uncle Peapod’s Kiddie Barn.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I don’t live over there smartass. If it’s anything I hate its people not staying on topic

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

The last I heard you ran it out of a small, wheeled trailer so I assumed you’d cover W. Ashley. My bad.

a stay home Mom is best

Dock man, that’s gona hurt a lot of people! better cover yourself!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Dock man, that’s gona hurt a lot of people! better cover yourself!

Hurtful or not, it is correct.

My wife did it for our children and now doing it for our Grand-kids. I don’t know anyone else that I’d trust them with. Not many parents willing to sacrifice the income for the kids.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
a stay home Mom is best

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. One size does not fit all.

Anyone who can’t afford for the Mom to stay home for the first 3 years should not have a baby- once the pregnancy is confirmed there is normally 8 months to properly plan the financial and employment aspects.
My grandparents did it
My parents did it
I did it
Both my sons did it
None of us had the money for the Mom to just stay home- it took lots of very hard work, second jobs, overtime, third jobs, driving old cars with no payments- and we all did it without government assistance of any kind.
It just takes planning and sacrifice.

But go ahead- put the infant in day care, keep the second income, buy a new I phone every year and a new $60,000 SUV, keep up with the Jones’s and let a stranger raise your kids.

No matter how you try to justify it putting your child in day care during their formative years is pure selfishness on the parents part.

America was much better off before women’s careers took precedence over the family- we didn’t have as much stuff but we were better off in every way.

Maybe the mother is incapacitated, or possibly deceased even. Or maybe it’s just not your or Fred’s business.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Maybe the mother is incapacitated, or possibly deceased even. Or maybe it’s just not your or Fred’s business.

Wow! I deleted a reply similar to dockmans because of a pm.

A question was asked and a reply was made on a public forum. It is my business as well as anyone on this sight. I don’t think this is a case of a dead mom.

Maybe if a frog had shocks it wouldn’t bump its a33 every time it jumped.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

A question was asked and a reply was made on a public forum. It is my business as well as anyone on this sight. I don’t think this is a case of a dead mom.

“Why Bruce?”

Yes, a question was asked and you didn’t answer it. You don’t know what it’s a case of, but that is a real sensitive way to put it.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

“Why Bruce?”

Yes, a question was asked and you didn’t answer it. You don’t know what it’s a case of, but that is a real sensitive way to put it.

I threw out an opinion and observation. Plain and simple. You stated it was none of my business. Which is correct in what ever DolphinD or anyone does. Kind of sound like you don’t like the idea of old school sacrifice of parents to bring a life long bond and discipline to children. My family and my wife’s has generations of hard working Mothers that have raise many children. As it turns out two of my children have broken the tradition due to IMO a more materialistic lifestyle and the fact in both cases of Health insurance costs due to obuma care. My Wife quit the school system to raise our Grandkids. Her choice with my support. Money is not everything.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

“Why Bruce?”

I threw out an opinion and observation. Plain and simple. You stated it was none of my business. Which is correct in what ever DolphinD or anyone does. Kind of sound like you don’t like the idea of old school sacrifice of parents to bring a life long bond and discipline to children. My family and my wife’s has generations of hard working Mothers that have raise many children. As it turns out two of my children have broken the tradition due to IMO a more materialistic lifestyle and the fact in both cases of Health insurance costs due to obuma care. My Wife qui

Wow…

Well my boy goes to Coastal Kids Academy in Hanahan and it’s awesome. Nothing but positive things to say about them.

I’m not sure if they have a location in WA or not.

“mr keys”

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

The bold is not the case at all, but nice try at deflecting. What it sounds like is you don’t like the idea of parents raising their children as they see fit. You berated the man, then came out with your grandstanding. You got checked on it and your feelings are hurt. Guess what? That opinion thing goes two ways, huh? But since a couple of your children dared break tradition and choose daycare, do you have any recommendations like the man asked for?:smiley:

LOL. feelings hurt! I love the why my kids are raising their children and I love us being part of the process. so who is deflecting? I quit here. Just don’t get upset because my thought process differs from yours. :smiley:

Sorry if anyone thinks I berated anyone on this. I can’t help it if I feel that it is better for a child to spend pre kindergarten years with their mother. I won’t change my mind on that. I also know there are many circumstances that won’t allow it.

“Why Bruce?”

He asked for a place to take care of his kid(s), not someone to pass judgement on him or his wife. Jeez

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

He asked for a place to take care of his kid(s), not someone to pass judgement on him or his wife. Jeez

Amen brother

“mr keys”

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

“Ye without sin, be the first to cast a stone”…

From the one who brought Pee Pad into the conversation.

It’s a public forum…you best have tough skin.

I’m amazed a Clem fan knows what Incapacitated means…thank God for readers digest.