Infant Day Care Suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

He asked for a place to take care of his kid(s), not someone to pass judgement on him or his wife. Jeez

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I don’t know any daycare centers to suggest No ones placed judgement just gave alternatives to a day care center. You think it is a bad idea to have a mother raise her own child? I’d imagine there are some top notch day care centers somewhere and I know a few mothers that would watch more LMN and soaps than watch their own kid.

That said I see you have poste several times on this thread with no mention of a suitable child care center.

“Why Bruce?”

Dammit mdaddy

Hilton Head - unofficial shark bite capital of the world.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Dammit mdaddy

Let’s(let us) go drink a beer with Easy over at DF’s(DF garage)…

and Stock Skinnee.

and that 23 sailfish guy.

Pm skinneej! he stays home with his kids and they watch cartoons all day on the refrigerator door! He’s always looking to make some extra money:wink:

Count me in! Gon’a need good cold Imperial beer tho!

Hey DF, put some steaks on the grill and ice down the beer! I’m throwing a party! You cam come!

Only thing I learned from this thread is that maybe I should send my kids to daycare so they dont turn out to be self righteous d!ckheads like Fred + Dockman?

so im tole

Don’t sell yourself short. You seem plenty self righteous

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Don’t sell yourself short. You seem plenty self righteous

i didnt go to daycare

so im tole

do we have people feeling guilty about now?

One of the great side benefits of day care is that your child is exposed to every contagious illness known to man- and sex offenders too.

quote:
Anyone who can't afford for the Mom to stay home for the first 3 years should not have a baby- once the pregnancy is confirmed there is normally 8 months to properly plan the financial and employment aspects.

But go ahead- put the infant in day care, keep the second income, buy a new I phone every year and a new $60,000 SUV, keep up with the Jones’s and let a stranger raise your kids.

No matter how you try to justify it putting your child in day care during their formative years is pure selfishness on the parents part.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

No one placed judgement? Uh, I beg to differ, the statements made by dockman were absolutely passing judgement. Nope, I did not offer any daycare options but I also did not question whether he was being a good parent by putting his child in daycare. And nope, never said it is a bad idea for a mother to raise her kid but, despite what some may think (their opinion) it also isn’t bad for a child to go to daycare if it is a loving and safe environment.

Going to bed now, just got home from my son’s football game. He went to daycare so maybe that is why they lost.

Bring some beer Easy, Mdaddy and Pea. Not that stuff Bonzo drinks though.

quote:
Originally posted by capnbobo

Only thing I learned from this thread is that maybe I should send my kids to daycare so they dont turn out to be self righteous d!ckheads like Fred + Dockman?

so im tole

Captain bobocheese, I know you and you know I’m not a pen!shead I’m an Azzhat. Far from self righteous. But I’d imagine if you did not send your kids to daycare they would be a self righteous person like yourself.

“Why Bruce?”

I’m not against both parents working, but… When my wife and I had our kids (grown now), we looked at how much it costs to take a parent out of the home and put them to work. There are tons of incremental costs that you don’t think about. Child care is a big one. Then, there is everything from increased food, clothing, gas, vehicle maintenance (will pile up miles a lot quicker), etc. Neither of us made enough to offset all the costs. So, both of us stayed home and signed up for welfare. No we didn’t. But, she stayed home and r aised kids until they went to kindergarten. At that point she went back to work during school hours.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

And, the next topics on the CFC child rearing discussion agenda… Should mothers’ breastfeed or use formula, and then whether they should use cloth or disposable diapers…

Also, as a special guest appearance; RBF and his discussion on why it makes sense for the family to hire/sponsor a young hot Au pair to raise the child in the home and the benefits for the stay at home husband when mom is working and not available to breast feed…

RBF

this is my new favorite thread until 40inch shark expert posts again.

sorry bout yalls loss DF

I’m still waiting for Fred to tell me how dockman wasn’t “judging” anyone. Heck, he continues to judge.

It’s okay about the loss Pea, looks like it’s going to be a character building season.

Living in Columbia I suppose you are used to it

DF, did he get a Participation Trophy:question:

Nope Norm, he takes his lumps like a man.