Infant Day Care Suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I live in West Ashley but my kids go to daycare on James Island. Daycare is why I am broke.

I stayed on topic… because of PeePod.

Get an Au pair, and you’ll never regret it…

RBF

Ha, you must have heard through the grapevine...

Considering getting one when I get too old to care for myself… I’ll go with a smile on my face fo sho…

RBF

Should probably leave this alone, but to perhaps help answer your question.
I would attempt to find a mom, yeah sexist, that will care for a very limited number of age specific children in her or your home. I don’t want a 10 year old after school care with a 6 month old. I actually prefer your home, but I understand that is hard to find.
I need to see the parents whose children have gone through that sitter, not just hear them, sit and talk to them. My wife has vast experience in this field. We will be at three weddings, just this year alone, of children she cared for.

Children are or should be a precious commodity. I have seen people cut corners with negative results, so Fred is on target there.

The only other things that caught my attention was twice on the ‘strong discipline’ - it shouldn’t be needed.
‘Social skills will be learned in school’. By then it’s too late for that. I tend to think some of the social skills of the South are leaking out of the school’s syllabus, and not by the choice of the teachers.

Oh, and sorry, but I’m still smiling at ‘mellow dramatic’. That had to be on purpose.
Are all Au Pairs female?

“No… it’s okay, I know the way out…”

Do like Hugh Hef did and marry one! Farewell Hugh! Thank for the memories.