Info about the Nut job that slaughtered the children in Texas

I saw some stuff floating around that he was an illegal alien, but that is not true.

Here are some facts on the nut job who shot up the school. Before the school shooting, he shot his grandmother, who used to work at the school. He entered the school through an unlocked door, just like the puke did at Parkland. Who left the door unlocked? Schools in this county where this happened have no FULL-TIME officers and the PERP knew that. He went into an open classroom and did all his shooting in that place. He faced no opposition of any kind until police showed up via a 911 call. Additionally, he had posted images of his guns on Instagram several days ago. Why no investigation? In summer of 2020, a Marine vet threatened on Facebook to attack the “CHOP” camp in Seattle and was arrested immediately! I have my own additional questions here. WHY no serious security procedures at the school? This worthless, unemployed puke (and apparent cross-dresser) had weapons worth over two grand. WHO purchased them for him? Who taught him to use them? As often occurs with these “events,” there are questions we never get the answer to, but because of this kind of thing, we are supposed to give up our rights and our means of self-protection!

Prayers for all the families of this tragedy.

I agree. Most that oppose our rights will just use this as a tool to try & ban guns.
They are just too stupid to see that will not help these awful things from happening.

Most small schools including ones here where i live have no preventative measures because they donhave $$ or resources.

What if?

I saw that posted elsewhere Bay. I really doubt that dude is old enough to be retired. I like the concept though.

My wife said the same thing about his age . She seen it last night.Maybe medically retired.
The old boy is ready to rock and roll.

As more info comes out, why did this guy not get flagged and investigated. I replied to a Facebook comment on kid touchers and said they should all be buzzard food. I was contacted not 10 mins later and it was removed and I was warned. This dude posted he was going to kill his grandma and shoot up the school?!!! I want kid touchers dead and get flack, but this late piece of scat can threaten to kill kids and his Grandma and nothing is done!! Ridiculous.

A belong to several different motorcycle groups selling and trading vintage parts. I see a number of people complaining about posting their ape hangers they get flagged and taken down.
They turn around and have to list them as tall handlebars.

There’s a special place in hell for people that hurt children.

Should of would of could of

We now know the FBI orchestrated the Jan. 6th insurrection, governor Whitmer kidnapping, Trump Russia collusion and

It takes a special Human to be a law officer, our men and women in Blue do not get paid enough IMO. Nor do our school teachers.

C&P from bays link.
“A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field."

North Myrtle Beach has their big electronic billboard. They’ve had an advertisement up looking for police officers for months. Back around the first of the year the sign said starting pay $39,000. Then the billboard changes to the next screen. It’s a memorial to the officer we lost here in NMB last year.
Wow not really a good way to recruit new officers.
They have changed it now they are offering 42,000 starting pay.
And they don’t have the memorial for the fallen officer on there anymore.
Talking to a Myrtle Beach police officer out behind the shop the other day said they are 50 officer short.

The shooter’s father was living with his girlfriend his mother was a drug addict like Hunter so he was living with his grandmother whom he killed. I say hang the shooter, the father and the mother harvest their organs then get congress to pass a law to do this every time it happens. My guess is after 2 hangings things will get back to prayer in schools and families going to church. It takes a village to drive out the devil. HBU?

:thinking:

False flag for gun control?

1 Like

Just in case we need one more point of possible deception, get this. On 28 May I watched an interview with the Justice of the Peace of the county Uvalde is in. The first thing I noted was the cheery demeanor of the guy. He was smiling like he was so excited to be on national TV. He showed not the least bit of even feigned grief or sadness related to the deaths of all the children and teachers. Now to the core of what should be concerning. He stated that “in respect for those killed, the body of the perp was taken to another county in Texas he wouldn’t disclose.” Why? Let’s go a step further. We have the potential for a major investigation and the supposed killer has yet to be examined! For all but the naivest “Kool-Aid” drinkers, two questions should come to mind. How did he die and is he even dead? Think for just a moment how the Biden Regime, the media and the DEMOCRAT party are exploiting this politically and to take the focus off inflation, fuel prices and to promote their gun ban agenda. If you can swallow this BRAVO SIERRA, without serious questions, you likely deserve what the Regime is doing to all of us! On this Memorial Day, we should be in mourning for the present state of America and the attacks on our way of life! Those who died for freedom should be turning in their graves!

Lindsey Grahamnesty is gonna get to the bottom of this this time really

I kinda know Fred, Natureboy and OTC will have to report for duty probably more on here

1 Like

Ive always thought we needed to harden the soft targets.

Im all in with Mr. Graham on this one.

There’s already a tried and proven way