Irma is not coming stop freaking out

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

What the hell just happened to this thread?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I frankly liked the dead dog deflection angle. I thought it was creative. even sucked in some belated condolences

Hilton Head - unofficial shark bite capital of the world.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who felt that something wasn’t quite right about this.

are you saying his dog didn’t die due the horrific traffic jam?

If I had to put my dead, old family dog, in some roadside woods, I would have a tough time telling that story, not just recall that it was hot outside. I had to many questions for that dude and felt my response was sufficient.

I had visions of Chevy Chase talking to that cop in the vacation movie, “Poor little guy, probably kept up with you for a mile or two…”

All those cars at a standstill, I’m sure someone had water! I would have found some water, even if it was ditch water! I call BS!

Thinking about Ol Yeller right about now.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:

I had visions of Chevy Chase talking to that cop in the vacation movie, “Poor little guy, probably kept up with you for a mile or two…”

What the hells wrong with you? Man lost his dog due to the evacuation

Y’all suck. I was only 14 at the time and my dad was a cop and he had to stay behind so it was just me and my mom out there and we didn’t know what to do. If we’re not out there in that mess you have no idea what they say was like. 23, we did not get hit by the storm. The keys and southwest Florida did. We got the “effects” of being 200+ miles away from where it made landfall. To say we got hi by Irma is just not true. I said at worst we would get a tropical storm and that is what we got. If you don’t live on waterfront property you got no damage. Period. I am done with this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by fishboy

Y’all suck. I was only 14 at the time and my dad was a cop and he had to stay behind so it was just me and my mom out there and we didn’t know what to do. If we’re not out there in that mess you have no idea what they say was like. 23, we did not get hit by the storm. The keys and southwest Florida did. We got the “effects” of being 200+ miles away from where it made landfall. To say we got hi by Irma is just not true. I said at worst we would get a tropical storm and that is what we got. If you don’t live on waterfront property you got no damage. Period. I am done with this thread.

It takes a man to admit when he’s wrong… I guess you’ll just continue to fight us on this.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fishboy

It will turn to the west and go into southern Georgia. No need to board up, leave, or clean out the grocery store shelves. No need to fill up gas cans and get all hysterical. Please stop all the hype. Congrats to the new governor for not going crazy and blowing it or of proportion. Mark my words: we won’t see a wind gust over 50mph and we won’t get more than two inches of rain. Strong Atlantic high pressure will keep it moving west much longer than anticipated and once it turns up this way it will start to suck in cool dry air which will significantly weaken it and by the time he gets up even close to South Carolina it will be a category one or a tropical storm. I am no weatherman but I have seen these scenarios before with hurricanes and I can tell you with g

quote:
Originally posted by fishboy If you don't live on waterfront property you got no damage. Period. I am done with this thread.

This is incorrect. 100% not true.

This story just keeps getting sadder. A 14 yr old kid burying a dog with his bare hands on the side of the interstate,my god that’s heart wrenching.You guys are heartless,this could be another Joe dirt movie.Give the guy a break,he has issues.Maybe 40 will start posting again or something to get the heat off fishboy.Hey,did I tell you how mad I am about the editing and removing of posts. I’m really MAD about it and nobody better not post any stupid memes about my madness!!!

quote:
Originally posted by sman

This story just keeps getting sadder. A 14 yr old kid burying a dog with his bare hands on the side of the interstate,my god that’s heart wrenching.You guys are heartless,this could be another Joe dirt movie.Give the guy a break,he has issues.Maybe 40 will start posting again or something to get the heat off fishboy.Hey,did I tell you how mad I am about the editing and removing of posts. I’m really MAD about it and nobody better not post any stupid memes about my madness!!!

RBF

What’s that supposed to mean? I know you tore some Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.

quote:

What’s that supposed to mean? I know you tore some Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.

It’s five o’clock somewhere.

quote:

Never, George Wallace is the man…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4Jsewy13E

RBF

quote:

Surprised you didn’t get it… Anyhoo…

RBF

quote:

He ain't the only one.
quote:
What's that supposed to mean? I know you tore some Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.

I betcha he’s even got a Commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
What's that supposed to mean? I know you tore some Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.

I betcha he’s even got a Commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage

I ain’t even got a garage… You can call home and ask my wife…

RBF