Irma

now we know where you live

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Does Costco still have any Briskets left? Just the flat not the whole brisket…Just wondering…

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

Does Costco have an “end of summer” lawn chair sale? Thinking about having a hurricane party.

Does Costco have any Kirkland Lite beer left? I would never drink the stuff, but may use it to brush my teeth if the water goes out.

The last conference call I sat in this afternoon said right now, they are anticipating landfall in Beaufort, SC around 11:00 PM Monday. Hopefully we’ll have a better picture in the morning. If it hits Beaufort, it would most likely roll right up the coast.

Also, I was in Sumter today, there were several gas stations running low on gas and I was told by a co-worker, the same was happening in Darlington.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Kiosk

Does Costco have any Kirkland Lite beer left? I would never drink the stuff, but may use it to brush my teeth if the water goes out.

You shouldn't do that. This guy used Pabst.

Ain’t that guy a British Rock Star:question:

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

The last conference call I sat in this afternoon said right now, they are anticipating landfall in Beaufort, SC around 11:00 PM Monday. Hopefully we’ll have a better picture in the morning. If it hits Beaufort, it would most likely roll right up the coast.

Also, I was in Sumter today, there were several gas stations running low on gas and I was told by a co-worker, the same was happening in Darlington.

Heading to Bft tomm to hookup boat and load what we can and bring to Augusta. Gonna take lots of of pics and vids for insurance. Praying for a miss.

Be safe folks!

NN

something
must

be

done.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

To
move
this
to
next
page

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

And what would you do with her in the morning?

DANG, that’s just wrong to follow up two lovelies with that.

Such is life

Maybe your life. I piss excellence, and only hang out with my smokin’ hot wife and her smokin’ hot friends.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Now now, be nice. I never met your wife.

Yall may want to check the forecast. Its expected to hit us tomorrow. Well, at least the people in Lexington think so. I stay stocked up, but (**(), I couldnt even find distilled water for my cpap. Jesus people. Buy jugs and stock up from your sink. If I wake up gasping tonight Im not going to be my sweet self tomorrow.

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

Good gracious… that’s not right. And Geronimo giving people heck for preparing early… sheeesh. Wife even picked up more TP today. Told her NOT to pick up water! For goodness sake we have an Artisan well!! …get some jugs and I’ll fill millions of gallons for her.

“Why Bruce?”

Didn’t the Gov. tell everyone it was coming tomorrow? And to change your car battery, grab your pets, and get some gas? I swear he sounded like this guy too.

And what did I say about folks preparing early?

Fred, you suck. You are blocked as I can’t look at that anymore.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

Milk her?

We live in the upstate and my motherinlaw, who lives with us, wanted to know if I had the boats full of gas. We have a well and pond, I have 5 generators, mabe 1 will start and run , but she want to get 5 cases of water just in case!