Is Clemson The Best Team in South Cackalackie

CBS Sports thinks so. Bolbie and MixedNutz do too.

Me and Fritz not so much.

What say you

no way jose

What about Ricky ?

Kinda hard to say without seeing some action… Chickens are thin out the gate at RB and D-line, I like hometown Joyner, but it’s a long season in that mighty SEC, how long can he stay healthy and who is next man up? If running game is not there, it could be devastating. Beamer is probably best thing that’s happened to that program in a while, he’ll recruit well and should be in Cap city for a long tenure.
Tiggers have 2 returning RBs, D-line is pretty stout. QB is young and new QB coach is new too, have to wait and see how that gels.
IMO it was hard to gauge Clemsons offense last year, cause Dabo gave Ukulele WAYYY to much playtime. Honestly didn’t think he was good at anything, certainly didn’t run the ball well, and they have to have a QB with quick feet.
With that, I’d give the nod to Clemson.
Looking forward to listening to the Tigers on the radio, while patiently awaiting dove birds coming to feed!

gotta agree with the cocks RB situation. Transfer portal really hurt us on that. We will need a young receiver to really step up also. Will be a interesting season. will be much more fun if we can win week 1 against the tar tar’s

1 Like

I’m just glad we’re undefeated against Clemson over the last year. Ill shut up until the game!

1 Like

I was so exhausted from losing too many years in a row. i didn’t even really celebrate after the win this year. After that first down so we could run out clock, I literally took a deep breath, closed my eyes, thanked God, and went to sleep shortly after.

1 Like

I think Dabo was cut deep when Venables left for Oklahoma. They were good together.

I see Clemson running the ball a ton with that O line, most of them are returning starters from last year i think. Some good returning experience in the backfield too. Its the defense Id be worried about.

I think Beamer is alot like Butch Jones with the frat boy attitude, quippy one liners, and a current media darling. Overrated in my opinion, but this year will be all telling. He ended last year on a roll, but lets see how he handles Mack Brown in a couple weeks. Recruiting started pretty hot for Beamer, but has cooled some.

I just hate this will be the last year UT and the Coots wont play every year. They’ll never catch us now :wink:

I’m biased, but I think Tony Elliott leaving hurt too. Tony and I played high school football together at James Island. Even then, he had a very high football IQ.

One of the nicest most genuine people you’ll ever encounter.

1 Like

Couldn’t care less about what the pundits think. Let’s see what they all do on the field. I just know I will NEVER have to wear orange and purple unless someone kills me and puts a tater t-shirt on me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA me either brother! I don’t even decorate with or wear those colors on Halloween.

Survey says… an astounding Yes. :muscle:

It was this week last year that cosco started selling two gamecoot tickets and all you can eat concessions for $89. It was a big hit.

Think they’ll do it again this year?

I’ll have to tell my sister to keep a lookout for that. My 21-year-old would love that.

Id bet ticket sales are up now with Beamer Ball volume 3 getting ready to be released, so it wouldnt surprise me either way.

If you do hear they are doing that again let me know, they were only on sale in SC as i recall

I’ll surely do that.