It's a BOY!!!

That’s right guys. Some of you might know that I have a 14 month old little girl already. My wife is pregnant again and just now hitting the 16 week mark and today was the big ultrasound. And, we got the news - I will have a protege. Very exciting. If my son is anything like me, I will spend plenty of hours in parent teacher conferences and the principals office explaining why my kid should be allowed to stay in school! :smiley:

Anyway, I can’t contain the good news. Honestly, my only prayer was that we have a healthy baby. Having a male heir to the throne was just icing on the cake.

Congrats! As expensive as they are and as frustrating as they can be, I would not trade either of my boys for anything in the world.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Congrats! Raising a son is probably the most rewarding thing I have ever done. And the hardest.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

skinneej, I just hope that kid looks like your wife and not YOU! Hope he doesn’t have your ear’s and feet and does have a bigger Pecker! As for the rest of it, you’ll figure it out! Congratulations, and I never said a word!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

skinneej, I just hope that kid looks like your wife and not YOU! Hope he doesn’t have your ear’s and feet and does have a bigger Pecker! As for the rest of it, you’ll figure it out! Congratulations, and I never said a word!

Fair enough!!! :smiley:

When they are young you can just stuff them in a bucket and carry on with life…this kept him out of the way of my drag net lines :smiley: Is this child abuse?

As they get older they can stand on their own 2 feet, wear them out good and you’ll sleep better :wink:

Raise them right…

Teach them well…

And may you be as lucky as we are :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Congrats!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

congrats skinnee

cool pix CL

skinnee, get to know the SRO’s at your son’s school now. protip.

Lucky guy, my daughter is 5, wife is 34 weeks today with twins. I thought, at least I have a way better shot of getting at least one boy. Nope, two more girls… Oh well, I’m gonna love them just as much and hopefully they’ll be like their big sister and be wonderful children to raise.

Congrats, man!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Congratulations

Congrats skinneej

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

[quote]Originally posted by Cracker Larry

When they are young you can just stuff them in a bucket and carry on with life…this kept him out of the way of my drag net lines :smiley: Is this child abuse?

As they get older they can stand on their own 2 feet, wear them out good and you’ll sleep better :wink:

Raise them right…

Is that the back side of dafuskie? ]

Skinnej, Congradulations! My oldest daughter is going for her third trying for a boy! I can’t say boys are easier to raise than girls, but I think they are :wink: Wouldn’t change a thing. Just ask for a Healthy Baby!!!

Congrats, Jason! Now we need to find him a nickname worthy of his father. How 'bout Mineej?..[:0]:smiley:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Is that the back side of dafuskie? ]

Good eye, yes.

quote:
Now we need to find him a nickname worthy of his father. How 'bout Mineej?...

Maybe we should wait and see how big he gets :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

Congrats old man! Time to trade in the fishing boat for a more family friendly Hurricane deck boat? I hear they have a model with a water slide

Praise God. That’s great, man. You deserve it.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

Congrats!!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Congratulations!

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Congrats! Looks like you will have to postpone that retirement thing a few more years now…

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

Congrats buddy!!! Couple of years and you will have a constant dive buddy.