It's Party Time

So, if you were to plan a party for 60 to 80 people and wanted to do it downtown, where would you go?

I’m looking at the Rooftop and Cocktail Club right now. This party will be a combination of our friends as well as older family members, so it needs to be somewhat nice/respectable.

This is a surprise, so shhhh.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Kinda foolish to post a surprise party when you know I might see it,jeeze.:smiley:

I don’t even know 60-80 people, much less throw a party for them. Sorry, I’m no help.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Why not make it a party cruise? I have seen a few of those boats around. One is in Ripley Light marina across from California Dreaming. It looks big enough for 60+.

Don’t worry, my lips are sealed…

as long as my invite is in the mail.

j

I’m with Happy Bob.

How do you have a surprise party for 60-80 people.

I would think any of the hotels downtown could help you out.

I didn’t know cape is kin to you 23??

" It is what it is".

We had our company Christmas party at Southend Brewery last year and enjoyed it.

Just make sure you let us know when and where. I hate surprises.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

The surprise is for one person, and I only threw that in there so that Bonzo wouldn’t start posting all over Facebook for my wife to see…you can’t tell that guy anything…sheesh.

Harbor cruise sounds fun, but wouldn’t be the wife’s cup of tea. I’ve always enjoyed South End Brewery, but the atmosphere of the Rooftop bars I think is what she’d enjoy most. I know there’s four or five of those in Charleston, but I’m not sure which one is the best.

60 to 80 people you best make reservations, most bars roof top or not can’t accomadate that many on top of their regular customers.

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinTime

60 to 80 people you best make reservations, most bars roof top or not can’t accomadate that many on top of their regular customers.

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

I’m several months out; that’s what I’m doing now.

We did the rehearsal party for our son’s wedding on the 3rd floor at Southend Brewery. They apparently do events on the second floor, also. But, the 2nd floor shares restrooms with the ground floor. The 3rd floor has it own restrooms, a bar, two pool tables, plenty of room, big windows overlooking roof tops, etc. South End catered the event, provided wait staff and bar tender. They did a great job.

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

Palmer, if it’s not too much trouble can you send me a pm with some details? Cost, catering, time limits?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

The surprise is for one person, and I only threw that in there so that Bonzo wouldn’t start posting all over Facebook for my wife to see…you can’t tell that guy anything…sheesh.

oh, sorry, I asked her earlier why you were announcing a surprise party for me on CF.com…she acted like she didn’t know what I was talking about…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Check out the Marriot terrace bar (Aqua??) on Lockwood. Best kept secret in Chucktown!

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

Not now that Bonzo has seen this.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

The only beer better than cheap beer is free beer! Better count heads at that party:smiley: Oh, I’m Cousin Claude, you remember me :smiley:

I’ve got 80 acres of woods if you want to howl at the moon and the police not come:smiley: Have to cook our own food though and it ain’t necessarily nice or respectable :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

more rich people problems.

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’ve got 80 acres of woods if you want to howl at the moon and the police not come:smiley: Have to cook our own food though and it ain’t necessarily nice or respectable :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Now we’re cooking w peanut oil:smiley:

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]