Jamarcus King + Weight Room

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/collegesportslive/?media=544538

Good for him. Go eat those Wheaties and come back next year for some more.

Do you have some sort of app that tells you anytime a Gamecock related news story hits the web? Seems odd you follow the Gamecocks so closely.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I know, seems odd right? Maybe they should stop talking about Clemson 4 weeks after the game so my Google alerts about Clemson don’t pop this stuff up.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article122013839.html

Google Clemson Football. See what pops up about 4-5 down. Didn’t realize the ole Gamecocks were jawing away about such old news. Must be why my alerts were going off. Strange.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I get news headlines sent to me everyday that I don’t click thru.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

I know, seems odd right? Maybe they should stop talking about Clemson 4 weeks after the game so my Google alerts about Clemson don’t pop this stuff up.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

You do realize the reporters asked about the Clemson game right?

Jamarcus was really “jawing” in that interview, definitely throwing out bulletin board material for 340 days from now.

With all the bad that can be said of college athletes, the kid was humble and very mannerable. There’s also an article in The State today.

My comment about Jamarcus was just that he is going to beef up as a direct result of Mike Williams.

The jawing was in reference to The State article that shows Allen-Williams talking about how we did them wrong, it’s been on their mind constantly, and the locker room has adopted #neveragain, etc.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I’m glad its on his mind. They looked like crap. I don’t see a problem with this at all. I also dont have an issue with #neveragain for the same reason. every team adopts some saying.

The biggest thing is to not let a team beat you twice. It was the latest game they played. keep it in mind but use it for motivation.

quote:

My comment about Jamarcus was just that he is going to beef up as a direct result of Mike Williams.

The jawing was in reference to The State article that shows Allen-Williams talking about how we did them wrong, it’s been on their mind constantly, and the locker room has adopted #neveragain, etc.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Maybe the team should put up a countdown clock until next years game. That would be sweet.

Seems like a good kid

Or maybe just put up a Cukoo clock that says Who’s Your Daddy! at 6:04.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

(**(). That’s funny.

quote:

Lame. Is the countdown clock still in Clemsons locker room?

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

Lame. Is the countdown clock still in Clemsons locker room?

I hope so.

I thought SOS put and end once and for all to all those Clemson shenanigans? I thought the goal is to win the SEC? Clemson doesn’t matter. the SEC matters.