jobs and fishing

i see your point. more like slingers maybe

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

i see your point. more like slingers maybe

Or sheeps? Well played, captain…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

bart while you’re here…

this big bank job. are we gonna get inside information? actionable trade information before the public? will we be able to front-run our buy-sell orders in front of the retail sheep?

i’m lookin for gordon gecko, ivan boeski level stuff. none of that skinneej, 23 garbage - dollar cost averaging, buying on dips, buy and hold thru 75% drawdowns.

i want to fish on the weekdays and ima need some help. thanks in advance

Selling your soul, sheeps, how did get spiritual without me being here???

I must NOT be alone with Gotcha,skinneej, Buddy B etc…

Thanks for your participation guys…

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

I work in the recreation field so I work a lot of weekends… also my boss is really flexible about the schedule during the week so he lets me “pick my days” lol

“mr keys”

I work 5 on 4 off…4 of those nites out of town…Usually 15 hours a day and my days off are on a constant rotation thus I fish more on weekdays…
Fishing a 91 Gulfstream is a long long way from being rich…
Having friends in Charleston who let me keep my boat close to wapoo is a huge bonus…

Another plus is that my boss can tell when I’m getting the itch and helps make time for a trip from time to time…The biggest part of the puzzle for me is having long time friends that help get the boat ready, fix what’s broken and understand the expense of fishing offshore so money is never an issue.If someone is short they go anyway…I can’t count the times I’ve shown up straight from work,left wapoo and slept all the way out. Nobody gets pissed when we don’t fill up the box but like me,they are always ready to roll.

Oh Yea,my wife usually says yes when I beg to go.

I work shift work. 12 hours. We work 14 days out of 28. I have every other weekend off. I only fish weekdays. I have not fished on a weekend in a very long time. That is my answer. I am going fishing at Paradise Island Monday. Hopefully the weekend crowd left a few fish behind. I think I answered your question Andy :smiley:

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Retired…need I say more?

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

Started my own business 22 years ago after I was laid off from a large company. I did my time working 70 to 80 hours a week for many years. Now I have some awesome employees that allow me to take a lot of time off. I hope to retire in about 4 years and learn how to fish for real.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball Dont forget the pop and beer

Just remember Southerners don’t refer to Soda as a “Pop”. :smiley:

" So what kind of Coke you want me to get you? Give me a Mt. Dew. " (some will get that)

Yep, “pop” is a dead giveaway.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I fish the weekdays Cuz if you wait for a good weekend,good freaking luck!!!
Just look at Friday nights forecast…mo#@$$%&#&+#&

Wait until the OP finds out that Skinnee went to Panama to go fishing.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

X2 Capehorn. The past 30 or so years, weekends have been FAR more fronts than weekdays, ESPECIALLY Monday. Maybe not coincidentally, they usually ALWAYS start on Thursday or Friday, giving us warning, which is not heeded enough, imo…

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Self employed.