Justified, or Petty?

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

The only folks that got robbed were the customers that lost 4 Spot Tails…

Wonder if the vessel’s commercial liability insurance was voided since the law was broken during the trip? Accidents happen…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

His commercial insurance would not pay because he was not a properly licensed “commercial” captain.

I’ve been to LA several times and I’ve never caught a keeper redfish…my smallest so far is 14lbs. I’d be pissed if my guide was following slot sized fish to practice for an upcoming tournament on my dime…

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

[quote]Originally posted by Easy

Have you broken ANY law in your life? Have you ever picked up so much as a single penny from the ground and not turned the it into the police or lost and found?

I travel 5-8 mph over the speed limit quit often, and if I get a ticket I’ll happily pay it. Been 11 years since I was pulled over for anything other than a couple of seat belt tickets. I mostly wear one now. So yes I have broken a law, as I would guess everyone on this site has.

I think your analogy with a penny is quit silly. I still pick up pennies if I see them. So do my kids and grandkids. … Unless they are lying heads down.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”