KB2 Tranferring

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

It sucks to lose KB, particularly this early in the season, but Dabo did the right thing for KB by telling him earlier in the season. It’s a pretty weak reaction by KB considering he could have stayed with the team and still redshirted staying available as a backup. It’s not like he’ll be doing anything else the rest of the season/semester. If anything he’s more likely to get out of shape.

The biggest issues is we are paper thin at QB now and have zero quality depth. Our risk is that if TL gets hurt our chances in the playoffs are slim. But in reality that’s basically the same situation we had with or without KB. We have lower odds of winning the ACC if TL goes down though.

First, Most, Biggest

What did Dabo tell KB?

I wouldn’t sweat CU winning the ACC if TL goes down. They’re a lock. There’s no other team in the ACC even remotely close to the level CU is on. I know some people always bang on the ACC as a “weak” conference but this may be the “weakest” I’ve seen the ACC in a while. If it weren’t for CU, I don’t know that the ACC would get any air time this season and it definitely wouldn’t get any lip service from the talking heads.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

Quick put Kelly Bryant in…oh yeah

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

quote:
Originally posted by Edisto82

Maybe coach Boom will take him.

I just want to go on record as saying that Jake Bentley is my favorite all time coot QB. I had a good laugh last night watching him!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

To stay on topic…So who amongst the Tater faithful would take Bryant back give the latest turn of events at the CU’s QB situation?

I don’t have a dog in the fight but for me, he quit on his teammates. He put himself before the team. I understand “selling your brand” as it relates to the next level but Bryant isn’t/wasn’t a NFL quality QB so what is he “selling?” Dao said he would take him back but I think that would be an unnecessary mistake.

quote:
Originally posted by bangstick
quote:
Originally posted by bgf

I agree with Fritz… The kid is good, but he won’t have much of a career in it; but he loves the game and wants to play. I do think, though, that he could have done it without some of the comments and drama. That may be another clue as to why he doesn’t fit.

Agreed. People tend to show their true colors when faced with adversity.

You’re 100% correct here, as well as your earlier post. The kid put himself ahead of the program because he got outplayed.

And I wonder if he recognizes the irony of leaving one program to create the EXACT SAME SITUATION at another? And where is he gonna go where he’d have a BETTER chance to showcase his talents? Seems like a poor decision on many fronts, but good luck to the kid.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin
quote:
Originally posted by Edisto82

Maybe coach Boom will take him.

I just want to go on record as saying that Jake Bentley is my favorite all time coot QB. I had a good laugh last night watching him!

How was Bentley performance any different than most of his games before? Stop deflecting. Clemson has issues due to this but thankfully they won't be challenged by anyone over the next few weeks.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

I don’t know that I’ve seen Bentley play worse than he did on Saturday. That was straight up U-G-L-Y!

That said, I agree, tigerfin was simply deflecting but CU’s schedule will give them some breathing room and a chance to recuperate.

I for one am glad KB is gone, don’t want him back. Now maybe our running backs will be able to showcase what they are capable of instead of KB calling his own # 90% of the time. Let the young qbs learn while we have some room for error.

He showed his true colors, bye.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

While I wasn’t happy he left the way he did, I don’t want to see him back either. Saban’s comments after his game had to have been directed KB’s way too…or maybe that’s just the way I interpreted it…either way… C-ya!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Missouri hit with bowl ban in academic fraud case https://es.pn/2UwbbRH
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

How mad is KB2 right now? Talk about a kick in the nads…

Fishing Nerd

The best part is KB going from one cheating tiger team to another… I guess he just feels at home being surrounded by cheaters…

RBF

But that one school helps you with your grades, the other forces drugs on you that you don’t even know you are taking.

Lol @ the Capt

Just read KB is staying too so…

Fishing Nerd

[:I][:I]So much cheating… LOL … RBF, cry me a river, then build yourself a bridge and get over it…
3-time National Champion Clemson Tigers

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Sources-No-failed-PED-tests-for-50+-Clemson-players-tested-over-8-month-period-32276

Fishing Nerd

Source “Tigernet” anyone not a clemson fan: lolololololol

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

[:I][:I]So much cheating… LOL … RBF, cry me a river, then build yourself a bridge and get over it…
3-time National Champion Clemson Tigers

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Sources-No-failed-PED-tests-for-50+-Clemson-players-tested-over-8-month-period-32276

Fishing Nerd

I readily admit Clem is almost as good in football as they are in cheating…

3 NCs and all with asterisks, and that is Clem’s real heritage/tradition…

RBF

Lol is right Capt, I figured you already read it as much as you’re on that site and all.

Do you actually think if they have had other failed tests it could stay under the radar this day and age? Yea, me either.

Fishing Nerd

Figured you have more worthless one-liners rbf, its typical. Surprised there wasn’t some lame YouTube link as well. Haha

Fishing Nerd

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Figured you have more worthless one-liners rbf, its typical. Surprised there wasn’t some lame YouTube link as well. Haha
Fishing Nerd

Don’t lie… You love them, and you know it!

RBF