Kids, Captains and Cops Tournament

Im in the process of creating a catch and release fishing tournament for less fortunate children. Im pairing up with Summerville PD with a goal to give less fortunate children an experience in the great outdoors while building community relations between these children and local law enforcement. This has potential to be enormous. I need to know how much interest I will get from captains willing to donate their time and boats for a day of entertaining these kids. Lake Marion and Moultrie,Saturday, April 13th is what im shooting for.Please text me at 843 582 1991 with your questions or to express your interest.

Ive got about 5 boats so far. Id love to get at least 10. Come on fellas… We can make this a great event for kids that didn’t get the chance we got. I need some help and I will be sure we get the liabilities covered.

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender “Killin Time”

Greta idea Killin. If we are around please count on us to help out. Try and send Bonzo a PM he can spread the word faster than anyone.

RRR
Sea Hunt
BX 22 BR
Carolina Blue

Gentlemen,
Ive got 3 boats committed to this event. This will be hosted by Summerville Police and its going to be a class act. We will have the Summerville mrap, cookout and prizes at a private landing. I can handle the event with the boats ive already got but it would be nice to have a bigger group of captains. Contact me if you can help.

Capt. R. Killin

The Saturday you have planned might be tough for a lot of folks I know that could potentially volunteer as the SC highschool bass challenge is being held at Lake Marion that day. If my high school team wasn’t fishing that I would be glad to try and help.

I can donate some prizes to go along with the tournament brother. Sounds like a great event Killa.

Capt. Marsh
Robalo R200

Thank you Marshall.

Capt. R. Killin

Capt. R. Killin