Kiffin out, Sark in

Saban is already trying to put an * on our championship trophy.

Doesn’t matter, Go Tigers!

Who wants to split a bottle of the good stuff and have it delivered to Sark’s hotel room the night before the game? :wink:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I don’t think its a big enough deal that this hands us the game, so I might would keep my thank-you gifts.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

That’s a good thing! Kiffin had obviously moved on to his new job. Thanks for the memories, Lane but see ya later.

That offensive performance Saturday night won’t beat Clemson and Nick knows it. For the last 2 years, he has called Watson the best football player in college. He knows they will have to score some points to win.

Roll Tide!

PS, there will be 4 Alabama State Troopers outside Sark’s room.

Not sure #2 shares your same optimism. As a freshman QB, I don’t think I would want a guy I have never worked with sending me the signals for the biggest game of my life.

If Bama wins, it’s by defense. I expect a deer in headlights J. Hurts, and your typical sub standard running stats by ScarBo.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

It’s not optimism, trying something different after something didn’t work. Even with The Kid at QB, there too many weapons on offense that aren’t being utilized outside of Big Bo.

Besides, if you haven’t noticed The Kid makes mistakes but I haven’t seen him rattled.

I guess. I know if I heard Brent was leaving the DC position the week of the NC game I would **** my pants. Might as well go in confident.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

No one can convince me this is a GOOD move for the team, especially for J. Hurts.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

No one can convince me this is a GOOD move for the team, especially for J. Hurts.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

completely agree.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/calvin-ridley-offense-running-smoother-with-steve-sarkisian-as-oc/

Alabama fires their offensive coordinator the week of the game and the big story is Clemson playing grab ass on the field.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Not going to be the big story next week though.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

And anytime I got down about that event and my Tigers, I just said to myself it could be a lot worse. The cup full of gamecock tears that just continues to runnith over pays dividends everyday.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

well that took longer than i expected.

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

And anytime I got down about that event and my Tigers, I just said to myself it could be a lot worse. The cup full of gamecock tears that just continues to runnith over pays dividends everyday.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I don't think any Gamecock fans are crying about anything.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.