Landscaping

quote:
Originally posted by Lawman
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Lawman

That comment has a real “douche bag” smell to it…

Saying that mowing the lawn is boring? How is that a "douche bag" comment? Is it not true?

Unless you are a quaker, most of us pay someone else for something (thus my change oil comment).

Do you not choose to pay other people for services? Do people not pay you for your services?

Why do you feel the need to let the whole WWW know every detail of your life? Does it give you satisfaction to have your ego stroked by this lot? I truly want to understand your modus operandi…

Don’t sweat it Skinee…no pun intended…this one just has pen1s envy…

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

SJ only strokes his “ego” when he is MANscaping…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

Well, in my defense, I have always been told "if you don't use it, you lose it". I'm not willing to see if that is true...
quote:
quote:

RBF

Well, in my defense, I have always been told "if you don't use it, you lose it". I'm not willing to see if that is true...

Well, good thing is your are doing it with someone you love…:wink:

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Well played. Credit where it is due...

Mix the used oil with the roundup and it will go further and last longer, kill two birds with one stone! How we dooin with the fence? Guessing you arnt gona install it your self?

have you hired a landscaper yet?

the hoas in mt plastic have bulletin boards, newsletters, etc where neighborhood kids post for babysitting, mowing, etc.

i’m thinkin you’ll be in hot water with the HOA inside of a few months. but you could probably get some cheap labor before they get to know you.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Well played. Credit where it is due...

If you ever actually take RBF fishing…

When it comes time to clean the fish, and we bet with the ole rock, paper, scissors… RBF will be going with paper…

If you get that one, I ain’t flyin too high for ya…

RBF

Did he say three or free dolla weed?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Getting your heart rate up and breaking a sweat is good for you every now and again, especially as you get older.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

That's why I have a heavy bag in the garage. Do you think pulling weeds is the secret to health?
Live 5 just did a story on a 95 year old woman that still does her own yardwork so maybe just maybe it is the secret to good health.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Well that explains why you have the hair of a 95 year old woman then.

quote:

I don't do yardwork, I pay a neighborhood kid to do it.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

I don't do yardwork, I pay a neighborhood kid to do it.

You said you fired him and then gave me tips on cardio. Poor assumption on my part then.
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

have you hired a landscaper yet?

the hoas in mt plastic have bulletin boards, newsletters, etc where neighborhood kids post for babysitting, mowing, etc.

i’m thinkin you’ll be in hot water with the HOA inside of a few months. but you could probably get some cheap labor before they get to know you.

Not yet. I don't even have a quote back yet from the first one. I'm just playing with round up right now. Dollar weed is getting saggy.

what have you done about the nutsedge?

This website is a lot like Facebook

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

what have you done about the nutsedge?

I'm about to spray it... Bought this on the advice of a CF.commer:

https://www.amazon.com/Image-Kills-Nutsedge-Ready-Spray/dp/B001D226G0/ref=pd_sim_86_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B001D226G0&pd_rd_r=8VE8K7WAD08DYKRVFC2H&pd_rd_w=hj5Z4&pd_rd_wg=JqxUF&psc=1&refRID=8VE8K7WAD08DYKRVFC2H

Be careful of the drift, I know you have a breeze where you are located.

I didn’t read any of that; can I get cliff notes please?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I didn’t read any of that; can I get cliff notes please?

do you maintain your own lawn?